25. Alaska

Katerina Lynn's pov

"H-here's your drinks are you ready to order?" The cute waitress asked and they all looked at me.

"Yes." I said keeping eye contact with her letting a smirk curve on my face.

"O-okay." She said and I looked at Jonah.

"I want the breakfast grill but no peppers or onions." He said and she wrote that down with her small shakey hands.

"I want the stack of pancakes." Logan said and she nodded.

"I want the banana, strawberry, and Nutella crepes with a side of fresh fruits." I said and she nodded.

"I want the eggs and toast breakfast. Eggs over medium and sourdough bread." Corbyn said and she nodded walking away.

"What's the breakfast grill daddy?" I asked Jonah as he looked at me.

"Diced potato's, sausage, bacon, and two over medium eggs but what really makes it good is the Tabasco I put on it." He said and I smiled.

"Can I try a bite?" I asked and he smiled.

"Only if I can try yours." He said and I nodded.

"Deal."

-

The food came and I tried what Jonah got and damn it was so good. He said he liked mine too but I loved mine.

"We have some news for you." Logan said and I looked at him.

"Is it bad?" I asked and he laughed.

"Not at all sweetheart but as being apart of the trip and the fame and all that crap we have to attend events every year. You see there is this ball in Alaska and usually we bring our own women to be considered dates but this time we have you. Everyone knows you there so why not make them shit their pants with your ravishing beauty?" He said and I nodded.

"That would be so fun when is it?" I asked and he smiled.

"Next week. But we have you packed already with warm clothes because there's a bunch of snow and cold there. We also bought your dress and it's a surprise because the ball slash dance thing is winter wonderland themed." Logan said and I did a little dance.

"We have a nail appointment for you in two days and we leave in three on a private jet." Corbyn said and I took a bit bite of crepe.

"Baby you got chocolate all over your face." Jonah said laughing and Logan grabbed my chin and kissed my mouth before I finished chewing but it was just a peck before he backed away with Nutella all over his lips.

"Yum." He said and I swallowed taking a sip of my hot chocolate before laughing.

I wiped my face off and we all ate till we were full.

"I wanna play a game with the waitress." I said and they looked amused but confused as she walked over with the check.

"Hey girl?" I said and looked at her name tag.

"Maya yes I don't feel like paying." I said and I heard Logan try to hide a laugh.

"Yo-you have to." She said and I chuckled.

"Or what?" I asked and she walked away as a man came out. He looked fairly big but not as big as my men and he was pretty but once again stood no chance against what's mine.

"Miss Lynn. Wow. Well you have to pay or I'll call the cops." He said and I laughed.

"Then what I'll be in jail? Been there, done that and to be honest I could snap your neck with my bare hands before you could dial those three numbers." I said and I looked at my nails feeling bored with the same threats I always received.

"I don't want an-"

"I don't want any trouble please don't hurt me blah blah blah god you people are so predictable it's pathetic." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"I have-"

"I have a business to run and a family to feed, god I kill families for fun do you not get that?" I said seriously as I stood and pushed the table a bit giving myself room to stand.

"You might want to let paying to man otherwise you'll be dead and so will your family." Corbyn said so casually and the manager sighed.

"I'm sorry Katerina you may go." He said and he looked horrified.

"Thank you have a lovely day." I said as if it didn't happen and with that I left the restaurant.

"Now baby that was hot but humans aren't toys." Corbyn said and I laughed.

"What circumstances did you meet me under?" I asked and he smiled.

"I've always been like this daddy. Always. Human lives are pathetic most of the time so it's fun to you with people who shit their pants easily." I said and they all laughed as we got in the car.

"Oh your so kind." Jonah said and I nodded.

"I really am." I said and they smiled at me before they started driving.