30. Explosives

Jonah Darren's pov

The doors opened and people stood around the stairs in anticipation as the three of us stood at the bottom of the stairs.

She smiled but it wasn't kind. It demanded fear and power. She walked down the stairs and smirked at people with her dark red lips as she met our gaze and winked. She was so dark compared to this huge white room.

She was insanely beautiful and no one was a match for her. She met us at the bottom of the stairs and I held out my hand and she took it. The three of us did a small bow to her but she didn't bow back to show others her dominance.

I kissed her icy cold hand and let go of it walking past us and the crowd parted as she walked between their parting and the host of the party waited for her approach.

He was known as The Devil and always took great pride in it. Since she was 18 every year he praised her at his parties even when she was in jail and that's how we first heard of her but we never knew enough.

"Katerina we finally meet. I have waited for this moment for years." He said standing and walking to her.

"I thank you for this invitation." She said but although her face was sweet her voice was as cold as this palace room.

"You are always welcome. You have come with the Trio yes?" He said and she looked at us and we walked to where we were behind her.

"Yes." She said and he smiled at us. His teeth pearly white and straighter than ever. He was a pretty attractive man. Blonde hair, dark blue eyes, enchanting smile. He was about in his late thirties so a bit older than each of us.

"Nice. Those boys are good I hope they're doing you well." He said grabbing her hand in his gently.

"If not you can always come to me." He suggested before she smiled.

"I will never come to you. I took my invitation and praise kindly. Don't take it too far now before you might regret it." She said and he chuckled.

"You're beautiful." He said and I felt jealousy pool in my chest yet I felt prideful that someone wants what is mine but can't take it.

"I know I am. Now if you will excuse me I have a party to enjoy." She said smirking and walked away from him. We followed and she turned to us.

"Do you like anyone here?" She asked and I furrowed my brows.

"No all these people are just followers for The Devil and you." Logan said and she nodded.

"Do me a favor and leave the place. Get a good car and whoever drives fastest will drive. I'll be right there." She said and we all looked at her confused.

"Listen to me." She said and I sighed grabbing the guys shoulders and we left.

We got outside and stole an all black car and got in it.

"Logan do you know anything?" Corbyn asked and he sighed.

"She is about to do something awful. She is probably having an episode of what I call a murderous desire of sorts." He said and I sighed as I started the car.

I opened my window and saw the whole fucking mansion castle thing explode.

"Fuck." I groaned and she walked out holding her dress and rubbing to the car where she got in the back seat.

"Let's go please gentlemen." She said and I stepped on the peddle hard.

"What the fuck we didn't even get to dance!" Logan said and she sighed.

"I know. I just really don't like that man. Besides I want to know why people fear him. He was too easy to kill." She said and my heart started beating fast.

"You killed him?" I asked and she sighed again.

"Yep." She said and I groaned.

-

We got back to the hotel and no one said anything as we got ready for bed.

Logan fell asleep on the couch and I laid myself down on the other having mixed feelings and Corbyn set himself on the ground as Kat just walked to bed.

"Jonah wake the fuck up Kat is gone." Corbyn yelled and I shot up.

"Where?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't fucking know." He said and I stood.

"We have to go home and see." Logan said and I nodded.

Damn it Katerina.