9. The Cage

Jonah Darren's pov

I got dressed in a fighting gear I always wear. I liked how it showed my tattoos and I think it suits me well. I put on a few silver chains and it looked good.

I walked downstairs and the boys stood by the door

"Damn J you look hot." Corbyn said and Logan whistled making me laugh.

"You really do." I heard my darling girl say and I turned around immediately seeing her in a checkered spandex and bra set that had some butterflies.

"I-wow thank you

"I-wow thank you." I said and I held my hand out for her and she took it. She came close to me and looked down my chest tracing my defined muscles with her finger making me shiver.

"You look so good." I said and she winked before skipping to the other two.

"Who's sitting with me today?" She asked and we looked at each other.

"Corbyn." Logan said and she nodded.

She walked out of the house and we did too. Logan locked the door and we all got to the car. I was in the passenger seat and Logan driving.

"I'll need to take you to the back and wrap your hands but the boys will get us rags and water bottles." I said and she nodded.

"Alright." She said and I smirked.

-

We got there and people watched as I held my beautiful girls hand and we walked to the locker rooms.

"Who's first?" She asked and I picked her up setting her on a counter.

"Me, then I will be in the audience to watch you." I said and she smiled.

"Hand." I said and she handed me one immediately.

"Good girl." I said and I felt her tense. I looked at her face to see her cheeks pink.

I chuckled and wrapped her hand before doing the other.

"I'm doing yours. I know how." She said and I felt surprised but I listened. She got down as I sat up there. She moved her hips between my thighs and I smiled as she grabbed my big hand in her small one.

"You three are so tall compared to other guys." She said and I watched as she focused on my hand.

"Is that bad?" I asked and she smiled.

"No, It's just strange. A lot of men are a little taller than me. I feel so small compared to you guys." She spoke softly.

"I also think it brings another level of intimidation, besides it's hot as fuck." She said and it followed with a laugh.

"Well thank you beautiful." I said and she looked up at me.

I put my free hand up slowly to her chin and she flinched but didn't move away aggressively as she would if I were fast.

"I'm serious Katerina, you are so beautiful." I said and she bit her cheek.

"Thank you." She said and I could tell it was genuine.

"Now the boys are in the audience closest to the ring. Go to them." I said and she nodded. As she walked away I slapped her ass and she looked at me weird before laughing.

So hot.

"Let me welcome Jonah Darren." The announcer said and I walked out hearing the cheers. Yea yea.

God it's the same damn thing every time only this time I looked down to see the guys holding the girl of our dreams. She had a big smile on her face and she winked at me as I got into the ring.

'You got this' she mouthed and I nodded.

I looked and saw my opponent walking out. He was lean, looked fast. But as always, I am faster.

They said we could go and the boy was young, he attacked first and because of that I caught onto his tell easily. His feet step twice when he's about to attack.

I dodged a few hits here and there got hit a few times but I gave him a chance before I grabbed him and slammed him onto the floor beating him with every hit. One to the eye, one to the nose, jaw. So one enough he was unconscious and I won.

I got $20k and I hopped off the ring into the audience where people crowded around but Kat jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"God you look hot fighting." She whispered in my ear and I chuckled hugging her back.

"I bet you will too. Go into the locker room and I already told them your name. They know who you are." I said and she nodded walking out of the crowd. People backed up as soon as I looked at them funny.

"I'm nervous." Corbyn said and Logan looked at him.

"I'm nervous for her opponent." He said and Corbyn sighed.

"It's okay she's got this." I said and he nodded.

"Alright here is our unbeatable winner so far, Whitney White!" The announcer yelled and I laughed.

"So dumb." I said and the boys laughed as well.

"Now we have a guest with us tonight. The Devils Daughter. The Assassin. The Killer. Katerina Lynn." The announcer said and everyone silenced and gasped as she walked out. Although Whitney looked a little too cocky.

They said start and the crowed was silent as the girl threw the first punch. Kat dodged in inhuman like speed and hit the girl in her groin. The girl fell down.

"Oh get up you pussy." Kat said and kicked her in the stomach.

She stood and Kat laughed a dark laugh. The girl went to choke Kat but Lat got there first. She picked the girl up and slammed her onto the floor making the girl scream in pain.

She hit her hard along her face and I could hear as each hit broke a bone. She stood and put her hand on the girls throat pressing enough for people to know the girl was dead. People stood and started cheering the loudest cheer I've ever heard.

"She's a weapon." Corbyn said and I just stared at her.

"That didn't come from no where. I wanna know what the fuck happened to her." Logan said and I sighed.

"She won a lot of money tonight. She's happy. Just please wait for her to tell us. It'll make things a lot easier and she won't feel forced with us." I said and they nodded.

"Stop being so damn rational." Logan said and I smiled.

"Shut up." I said and I smiled at the girl running to us in excitement.

"She's dead bitches!" She yelled and we all laughed.

Fucking nuts. So sexy.