19. Dance

Katerina Lynn's pov

"You look absolutely incredible." Corbyn said and I smiled at him.

"Thank you daddy." I said and he winked at me.

"Why so far come here." Jonah said between the men and I stood walking to him and he turned me around and plopped me down on his lap.

Music blasted through the place and I smiled at all the drunk people not able to find rhythm.

"I wanna dance." I said looking at the floor full of happy movement.

"Come on love." Corbyn said and offered his hand to me. I took it and walked to the floor before he twirled me and put his front to my back in a smooth movement.

We moved with each other perfectly his hands on my hips my head on his broad chest and my eyes closed feeling our bodies grind in perfect rhythm.

I suddenly felt hands on my front and I looked up to see Logan smiling at me and dancing as well and I put my arms on his tall shoulders.

We all found a perfect movement and music blasted through my ears absorbing my brain and I found that I was drowning in my own dopamine.

The song came to an end and Logan grabbed my hand twirling me around and Corbyn took my other when he was done and we walked back.

Jonah looked at me with a smirk and he motioned with his fingers for me to come to him. Thigh clenching.

I felt a small push on the small of my back and I walked to him as he stood up towering over me. I felt my breath hitch and he put his finger under my chin pulling my head up to look at him.

His green eyes captured mine and we were so close, only an inch apart as his lips parted.

"You're so fucking sexy babygirl." He whispered and he glided his finger down my chin and onto my throat before wrapping my throat with his hand hard.

"God you're so hot like this." He whispered and I could feel the presence of the other two behind me making my thighs clench in arousal.

"So so pretty." Logan whispered behind me and Corbyn moved my hair off my shoulder before kissing me and Logan also moved my hair and began sucking and biting on my neck.

Jonah just stared at me while smirking. I felt a hand cup one of my breasts and squeeze a bit.

"I think we should head home. It's my turn to taste you tonight darling." He said and I nodded as he let go of my throat and grabbed my ass as I started walking out.

I turned and the three were standing side by side keeping their eyes on me.

"Keep walking. Sway your hips a bit too." Corbyn said and I looked foreword and began swaying my hips a bit more and I heard the trio chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked turning around and they all were laughing.

"Nothing your just unbelievably beautiful. Inhuman almost." Logan said and I blushed as we got back to the car.

Jonah sat in the back with me and Corbyn was driving.

"What does she taste like?" Jonah asked the boys and he began twirling my hair between his fingers.

"Delicious." Logan said and the other two chuckled.

"It's indescribable all I know is your gonna love it." Corbyn said and he chuckled.

"I know I will." He said and he tangled his hand in my hair and pulled my head to the side exposing my neck.

He moved his lips along my cheekbone and moved down dragging his tongue along my jawline. The warmth made me whimper in need.

"My greedy baby." He whispered before he aggressively latched onto my neck making me gasp.

He began sucking hard and his other hand moved to my face holding me in place. When he finished and let go of my skin he licked at it a bit then pulled away looking at his mark.

"Perfect. Now tell me baby who do you belong to?"  He asked as he pulled my hair harder.

"You. My daddies, I'm yours." I groaned. My core became needy with lack of touch. I was aching to be touched.

"Good girl now we're home so I want you to go upstairs and into all our room and strip till your only in your panties then kneel on the floor with your hands behind your back and your chest puffed do you understand?" Jonah cooed and I nodded.

"Yes daddy."

"Good now go." He said and I did.

I got inside and up the stairs fast getting to our room and I pulled off my dress and put it on the dresser before I kneeled and put my hands behind my back puffing my chest and not gonna lie this made my boobs look great.

I heard footsteps and the door opened so I put my head down gluing my eyes to the floor.

"Such a good girl. So obedient for us." Logan said and I grinned at the praise.

"Now go on the bed and get on all fours for your daddies." Jonah said and I stood.

"Yes daddy."

"My good baby." Corbyn cooed.

Just fucking touch me already damn.