8. Baby Steps

Corbyn Malik's pov

"I think this will be easier than we first thought." Jonah whispered as he set her in her bed.

"I know. God she's so beautiful." I said and Jonah looked at Logan.

"Hey can you get her a big shirt?" Jonah asked and he nodded and walked out of the room. He returned with one of his black t-shirts.

He came back and handed the shirt to Jonah. We walked to the other side of the bed and Logan took her sleeping hand and I started rubbing her head. We rolled her over a bit and unzipped her dress. She returned to lying on her back.

Logan and I just watched her face as Jonah pulled the sleeves off her but revealed nothing she'd be uncomfortable with. He quickly slid the shirt over her and put her arms in the sleeves and pulled it over her body fully before quickly sliding the dress off underneath.

"That was easier than I thought it would be." Jonah said and we all smiled as we each placed a kiss on her head before leaving the room.

We all said our good nights and I went into my room and got into my shower. I quickly washed myself before getting out and putting a pair of sweats on.

I went to my fireplace and turned of the switch by it because it was electric. I then turned on my red and orange lava lamp and turned off the big light before I went to my desk and pulled out my files and laptop.

I had to do some work for my club and I always helped out with Jonahs underground club because I didn't fight there. I prefer the cleaner method of killing but I've only ever actually killed one person. One thing I have realized over the past few days is I would kill anyone getting in my way from being with my girl.

I prefer threats. It always works, but Logan likes killing, stabbing, cutting limbs off. Jonah likes hitting people, bruising fresh skin, causing pain and torture through adrenaline.

I could tell my angel liked torture, she's a sadist. Everything she stands for and was taught is violence. I just hope she trusts in us enough to tell us what she's gone through.

I heard a few knocks on my door and saw that it was already 2 am. Damn.

"Come in." I said and I saw my beautiful girl open the door and run her eyes as she walked to me. I turned my chair to face her and she sat on my lap putting her face on my chest.

"Why are you up?" I asked and I felt her shrug.

"I saw a small light so I didn't know if you were up." She whispered and I smiled facing my laptop again. One hand went to my mouse and the other started massaging her hair.

I felt her become heavy in my lap and I sat back adjusting her so I was holding her like a small child and I stared at her face. Her hand was flat against my chest and I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

I looked in the doorway to see Logan smiling.

"Sorry I heard her and I wanted to make sure she was alright." He said and I chuckled.

"It's alright." I said and I returned my gaze to Katerina.

I heard him step in and he walked over with his phone taking a picture of me looking down at her.

"Adorable." He said chuckling and ruffling my hair before leaving.

I shut my laptop and carried her to my bed. I laid her down then slid in with her. She moved and put her face in my chest and her hands were together by her face.

I quickly let myself fall into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to a lot of light and I opened my eyes to see Katerina looking at me with a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked and she chuckled.

"You're really pretty." She whispered and I smiled.

"Thank you angel." I said and she nodded. I looked down and grabbed her hand pressing it to my lips softly.

"It smells good." She said and I laughed before moving and standing. She also stood facing her back to me and stretching her arms up.

"You're so fucking perfect." I whispered and she turned around with a smile on her face.

"Uno reverse bitch." She said and walked over to me poking my back.

"Tag you're it." She whispered before running out of my room.

"I'm gonna get you Katerina!" I yelled as I started running after her. I ran down the stairs as she just finished doing that. She ran and jumped onto Logan's lap as he was sitting behind the island watching Jonah cook.

"Hey no fair." I complained and Logan turned around with a smile.

"It's all fair." He said and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Rude." I scowled at Logan and he smirked before wrapping his arms around Katerina in a tight hug.

"Sleep good darling?" Jonah asked and she smiled.

"I did. Thank you for helping me after I fell asleep on you." She said laughing and he chuckled.

"Always." He said and she sighed.

"What fruits do you like?" He asked her and she thought hard.

"Mango, pineapple, pomegranate, strawberries, and bananas." She said and I chuckled.

"That's a good selection of fruit." I said and she nodded.

"Tonight I have a fight at my club, would you like to watch?" Jonah asked her and she smiled and nodded.

"Also a girl canceled a fight with another girl. How do you feel about replacing her? Or do you not know how to fight?" Jonah asked and Kat scoffed.

"I'm good and I would love to replace her." She said and she sounded irritated with his question.

Jonah walked to me and looked at the fruit telling me to cut them and I nodded. The least I could do.

I watched as Jonah picked her up off of Logan and set her on the floor. He pulled her into a hug and held her head to his chest.

"Nothing in me doubted you, I just wanted to know what you're capable of I'm sorry." He said and me and Logan shared a confused look. I've never seen Jonah so calm, collected. He barely even apologizes.

"It's okay." She said as she slowly hugged him back. All three of us smiled.

Baby steps.

A/N
My baby's growing up😭 nah up this chapter made me happy and I loved writing it. Lmk how you feel about this. Things you like? Things you don't?

Thanks for reading bitch😌