34. Tattoos

Jonah Darren's pov

"Babygirl wake up." I say to Kat and she opened her eyes with ease.

"Yea?" She asked and I chuckled.

"I have some bad news." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Somehow your sister got out of the chains but instead of running she killed herself." I said and she laughed.

"Good." She said and I laughed.

"I called my cleaning crew from The Cage and they took care of it. Speaking of we haven't been there in a while. I have a fight tonight do you wanna come?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay and what do you want to do today while the others are at work?" I asked.

"Want want some more tattoos and then I want to get one covered." She said and I nodded.

"Sounds great." I said and she sat up wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pulled her into my lap and just hugged her for a second before she stood and looked at me.

"Is black what you're wearing?" She asked and I laughed.

"Yes it is." I said and she hummed.

"Alright wait here." She said and I did.

"Well aren't you cute

"Well aren't you cute." I said and she smiled.

-

We got to the parlor and I offered to come back with her but her being difficult said no. Gosh.

"Please tell me you are siblings because you're so hot." The lady at the front desk said and I kept my face straight as I spoke to her.

"No she's my girlfriend." I said and she sighed.

If I didn't know Kat she'd be the woman I'd go for looks wise but now that I have Kat I see nothing else but her.

This girl was a brunette and she had hazel eyes and tan skin with some tattoos on her arms but nothing crazy. I would say she's even sort of attractive but oh well.

"But you're not married." She said and I stood walking toward her.

"No. She is my girlfriend." I said and she smiled.

"I like the aggressiveness." She said and I sighed.

"My girlfriend is Katerina Lynn." I said and her eyes widened.

"Look at that now you're scared." I said sitting back down.

-

"I'm done." Katerina said coming over to me and I smiled.

"Let's go baby." I said and we left after I paid.

"What did you get?" I asked and she smiled.