32. Proper Family Introductions

A/N
Last chapter of kaboom in your face😌

Also if you hate cruel sadism and torture thennn that sucks for you. It's Wattpad. I do not approve of this shit in real life soooo don't come after me.

Logan Newin's pov

It's been two weeks. Two fucking weeks and we still haven't seen her, found her.

Jonah's is angry, Corbyn's been crying, I have been looking but just upset. Worried.

I hear three knocks and our door open and I walk out seeing the boys looking at the entrance. I looked at my heart dropped. Our girl was here. In a jumpsuit as I first met her with a younger girl that looks like her. Not nearly as hot though.

"Wow Kat your place is big." The young one said and she looked at Katerina like she was in awe.

"It's Katerina to you brat." She said the three of us walked down our stairs.

"Hi you must be her boyfriends. I'm Kayla." The little girl said and I looked at the two and they looked at me confused.

"Kayla?" I questioned looking at Kat.

"Yea funny story I was taken to jail found out my little sister was alive and faked her death because of me and now life's great. Let's get you to your room girl." She said grabbing Kaylas wrist and walked upstairs sticking her in a room very visible by all of us and locked it.

"Stay in here." She said before walking back down stuffing the keys in her bra.

"Now she has a tracking/taser thing in her neck she doesn't know about. She is 16 and won't live past 18. I'm making her life fucking hell so don't be kind. She has a girlfriend called Samantha something but I'll figure that out. She still loves me apparently but she called me a disappointment so she's shit. I got bailed out and I said she could stay with me so here she is." She said coldly as if she's never loved before.

"You don't feed her. I do and I will know if you do. You don't give her clothes I will. Don't be kind be anything but that. And I swear to god if you let her go or take out the device forever will crumble at your feet as I chop off your dicks and make her eat them for dinner as you bleed out understand me?" She said and I took a breath.

"We understand." The three of us said and she sighed falling to the floor on her knees.

"Fuck man." She said hitting the ground.

"It must be hard." Jonah said walking to her and picking her up. She put her face in his neck and I heard her inhale. Me and Corbyn got around her.

"Hey baby I know this is hard but we are here for you one hundred percent. I'm sorry we couldn't find you sooner and we promise to follow your instructions. We will do as you say." Corbyn said and I hummed.

She didn't respond and kept her face in his shoulder.

She put her head up and looked at the ceiling and I saw tears of blood streaming down her face.

"Are you alright?" Corbyn asked worried and I looked at him pulling him aside.

"She must have a condition called haemolacria. It's where instead of tears they cry blood." I said and he nodded she was standing now and she let out a sob more blood running down her face.

She rubbed her face with her hands smearing the blood everywhere.

But all of a sudden she took a breath and stopped crying like it never happened.

She walked upstairs and I looked at the guys.

"What the fuck?" Jonah said confused and I took a breath.

"We need to give her till tomorrow. She said she hasn't cried in years and she found out her dead sister was alive but under not so good circumstances." I said and they nodded.

I went upstairs and into her room and saw she was already asleep with her face stained with blood. I pressed a kiss to her mouth and the two guys did the same as we walked out and back into our rooms.

-

"Daddy." I heard a voice.

"Daddy." She said again and I woke up seeing my girls face.

"Are you feeling better my love?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for yesterday." She said and I pulled her to my chest.

"It's okay. I've missed you." I said and she hummed.

"I love you." She said and I smiled.

"I love you more." I said and she stood.

"Let's go. The guys are already downstairs with food done. I'll be down in a second." She said and I nodded pulling on pants and walking down the stairs.

I sat and pulled some food onto my plate not eating before Kat comes down.

I heard crying but I knew it didn't belong to Kat.

"Please stop Katerina please." The girl begged before she was now visible to us. Kat was dragging her by her hair and pushed her onto the floor.

"Come on now walk I'm hungry." Kat said and Kayla listened.

She sat at her seat and Kayla stood clueless.

"My boyfriend Jonah right there is quite the man. Why don't you sit on his lap?" Kat suggested knowing Jonah was anything but kind. Especially for Kat.

Kayla cried. "Please can I sit with you?" She whispered and Kat chuckled.

"Go sit with Jonah. He has quite a pretty gun too go now." She said and Jonah smirked.

"Come on Kayla." He said and she let out a loud cry as Jonah pulled out a gun.

She was too slow to sit on his lap so he yanked her onto his lap holding the gun to her temple.

"I have some news sister." Kat said to Kayla.

"W-what?" She asked and Katerina stuffed some fruit in her mouth giving us permission to eat.

"Your girlfriend Samantha is coming over today." She said and Kayla whimpered.

"Oh don't be so sad. Corbyn invited her for dinner. Proper family introductions." She said and Kayla cried as Katerina stood walking over to Kayla.

She spoon fed the girl some plain oatmeal that I'm assuming Jonah made for her.

"You better eat tonight sister. That's the last you'll be fed for the next few days. You need to lose a few pounds." Kat teased making us chuckle at her cruelty.

As Kat fed her a strawberry Kayla bit her hand  making Jonah pull the gun from her head and Kat push her onto the floor from his lap.

Kayla's head hit the floor knocking her unconscious.

"God what a pathetic girl." Katerina said looking confused.

"I'd like to think she knew better but she said she loves me still so she must be an idiot." She said and I laughed standing from my seat and coming behind her twirling her around pressing my lips to hers.

When I was done she pulled the limp girl over her shoulder and carried her up the stairs.

"I missed her sexy ass." Jonah said and Corbyn laughed.

"But her sister has a bony ass. Like my leg hurts god damn." He said and I laughed.

"It's good to have her back." I said and they nodded.