35. Born This Way

Logan Newin's pov

It's been a few months since the proposal and we're near the date for our wedding day. What I mean by near is that it's tomorrow. Yep.

"Bitch give me the damn tie!" I yelled tackling Corbyn making him fall.

"No you asshole get off me then I will!" He yelled and I pinched him.

"You are a cold hearted liar!" I yelled and Jonah laughed watching us.

"Cold hearted people don't fall in love!" He said and then he froze.

"Our wife you moron." I said and he froze.

"I lied." He whispered and I took the tie standing up.

"Alright bitches put the damn tie in the suitcase so we can leave." Jonah said and I huffed shoving it in my suitcase.

"God damn I think you pulled out some hair Logan." Corbyn whined and I flipped him off.

"Pussy." I said and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Baby come out we're leaving!" Jonah yelled and she walked to us. Naked.

"My god." I whispered and he pulled her to him and kissed her. She walks to me and kissed me and then Corbyn. We all slapped her ass.

"Love you!" I yelled and she turned around smiling.

"Love you too." She said walking away.

"God damn." Corbyn said and we went outside.

-

"WAKE UP YOU SLUTS WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!" Corbyn yelled and I woke up.

"Oh shit. God damn Corbyn shut your ass up." I said and he laughed.

"We are gonna be married men soon. How do you feel?" Corbyn asked Jonah and Jonah rubbed his eyes.

"I feel like I need a second so shut your damn mouth." He said and Corbyn laughed.

"Get up coffee is on the table and our tailor and hairdressers will be here soon so wake the fuck up." Corbyn said before walking away.

"That fucker is so damn loud." Jonah groaned standing up and I stood as well.

We drank our coffee as Corbyn screamed Born This Way by Lady Gaga and at this point I thought I was going to kill him.

"NO MATTER GAY, STRAIGHT, OR BI, LESBIAN OR TRANSGENDER LIFE IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN TO SURVIVE. YES BITCH." He said and began walking over here.

"Y'all need to perk the fuck up. We are marrying the love of our damn life and you are acting like fucking slugs. Logan come dance with me It's your song." He said and I looked at him.

"What song?" I asked and he smiled as Just Dance by Lady Gaga played.

"This is my shit." I said standing and he grabbed my hands as we went to the living area of the penthouse and we began dancing.

"Wait for me you nasty sluts." Jonah said and I smiled as he began dancing too.

Kiss Me More by Doja Cat played and he started singing the song.

"What the fuck." We heard a voice. It was our tailor.

"Hey bitches." She said and we laughed.

"Heyyyy Molly." We said and she laughed.

"You are getting married so stand over here please."

-

Hours so many fucking hours.

-

"You're done." Our hairdresser said and we smiled.

"Finally good lord. Thank you all." Corbyn said and I laughed.

"Let's get you down that isle now." Molly said and I smiled.

"LETS GET FUCKING MARRIED!" I yelled and they laughed at me as I ran to the elevator.

A/N
Not me getting emotional that this is almost over

Lol I'm sorry for the short chapter. This story will come to an end pretty soon as I am already planning for another one.

Thank you for reading this far and I love everyone of you with all my heart🤍