23. Feel Better

Jonah Darren's pov

"God damn that might be too hard for me. I need time." He said and I took a breath trying to calm myself.

"If you want to get out of jail you need to get me those. I will do it but then you will have to pay me back." I said calmly.

"How exactly?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm the owner of The Cage underground club. You fight and whatever you win I get. If you loose your probably dead and thats still fine with me. Are you a good fighter?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Can I fight a pretty girl? I would love for my fist to hit her face." He said and I chuckled.

"Yes yes I can do that." I said and he chuckled.

My little Kat will kill you easy

"I still need your files. I need to know who you worked for I mean you didn't even tell me your name and you expect me to help you." I said and he turned serious.

"I can't do that." He said and I clicked my jaw in frustration.

"Then I can't get you out." I said and he stared at me trying to be all scary.

"What the hell do you expect me to do if I know nothing huh?" I asked and he stood.

"I expect to be free soon." He said and I stood towering his short size. He was 6' and I was 9 inches taller than him.

"I can't free your dumbass if I know nothing." I said and he raised his fist and swung but I caught it.

"No." I said before I squeezed his fist and he screamed.

I let go and he held his hand.

"Bastard." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes grabbing all my shit.

"No your just a fucking idiot." I said and left the cell.

I got in my car and started driving home. I was exhausted and pissed off. I called Logan and he answered immediately.

"Hey."

"I'm not cooking tonight you can order something." I said and he took a breath.

"What's wrong?"

"People are just fucking idiots I literally talked to this man all day and he wanted me to get him out but literally told me nothing and expected me to do that like what the fuck?" I said and Logan chuckled.

"Fucking idiots man anyway you have work tonight?" He asked.

"Yea I'm just doing it in my room though and it's a lot so I'll be there all night. Whatever you order get me some." I said and he sighed.

"Alright see you soon." He said and I hung up parking in our area.

I walked inside and up to my room to shower quickly before working.

I washed myself thoroughly and got out brushing my hair back a bit. I always had this one hair that didn't go back and just sat on my forehead. I really tried to fix it but it just won't stay back.

I got on a pair of basketball shorts and sat at my desk opening my notes and laptop.

-

"I have dinner for you daddy can I come in?" I heard a sweet voice ring taking my eyes off my desk.

"Of course little one." I said and she walked in placing pizza on my desk. She wore her white see through T-shirt we told her to wear and all was visible to me.

She stood beside me eating her own and I backed my seat up a bit patting my leg for her to sit.

"I heard today was a bad day." She said and I rubbed her back as I took a bite of my pizza.

"Yea people are just dumb I'm fine though." I said and I tried to sound sincere but I knew she didn't believe me.

"People are dumb especially when they lie to me." She said and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry darling I just don't want to piss anyone off with my mood." I said and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Is there anyway I can help?" She asked and it sounded so innocent and sweet.

"After you finish eating I know a way your could help me." I said and she nodded while finishing her slice.

"Get down on your knees between my legs." I said and she did as I said.

"Good girl, do you know what daddy wants?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well then get started baby." I said and I helped pull down my shorts.

She put her mouth around my tip softly letting me feel her warm tongue and she sucked before going lower.

It felt so good I threw my head back and groaned pulling on her ponytail she had.

"Your mouth is so fucking good baby yes." I said and she tried taking me deeper. I looked and saw she had half of my in her mouth which was more than yesterday and she worked the other half with her hand.

"Good job." I groaned and her free hand went to my abs and she guided her hand along them as she sucked and I chuckled.

"Look at me while you choke on it." I said and her bright blue eyes met my green ones and I smirked as she gagged on my dick.

"Your gonna make daddy cum." I groan and she took a bit more making me feel the back of her throat.

"Yes yes yes baby." I yelled as I pulled out and let her stick her tongue out. I came on her tongue and she stared at me while she swallowed it.

"Did that help?" She asked and I chuckled.

"It really did but I think I'll need some cuddles to really make me happy." I said and she smiled and stood placing herself on my lap.

I readjusted her up a bit and I pulled up my pants before I fixed her into straddling me. She put her head into my neck and I scooted back in to my desk area and kept working.

I felt her start sucking on my neck and I chuckled.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she sucked hard before releasing my neck.

"You're mine I want to show people that." She said before sucking on a different area.

"Maybe not the tattoos? No one will see them go up more." I said and she did.

"There you go." I said and continued my work as she calmed and started snoring.

"Goodnight my love." I whispered and placed her lightly in my bed.

I walked downstairs putting my plate in the sink.

"Holy bruises." Corbyn said behind me and I turned around facing the two.

"Yeaaa." I said and Logan scoffed.

"I want some." He whined and I chuckled.

"She's asleep." I said and he scoffed.

"Don't worry get them tomorrow Logan." Corbyn said and Logan rolled his eyes.

"You better? I figured a little Kat time would make you feel better." Logan said and I nodded.

"She's quite the cure." I said and they chuckled.

"Alright well goodnight and tomorrow we have to tell her about what we talked about earlier." Corbyn said and we nodded before all going to bed.

I spooned Kat and she turned around putting her forehead on my chest and covering her face with her hands in a cute way.

"Night babygirl."

"Night daddy." She whispered and I fell asleep with her in my arms.