Chapter 2

Last time, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Raditz: Do you refuse to accept the fact I'm stronger than you?

Raditz clicks his scouter to check Daikon's power level and sees that he's as strong as Goku, but just by a few numbers.

Raditz: Interesting. You're no Saiyan, but your power level passes Kakarrot's!

Daikon: A Saiyan right? Well, I don't want to admit it, but I have a tail as well!

Raditz looks at Daikon in confusion before he sees a tail slowly slip out from behind Daikon.

Raditz: What?! You're a Saiyan?!

Daikon: Trust me, I'm no Saiyan! I was also raised here on earth! Even though I at first threatened the earth. I became friends with these people, and I swear to protect them!

Raditz: is that so? Then I guess there's no point in trying to convince you!

Radtiz quickly headbutts Daikon before kicking him with full force in the gut, sending Daikon through Kame house and into the water behind it.

Bulma: Daikon!

Krillin: he's just to strong!

Radtiz: He's not waking up anytime soon! Now that's taken care of your Saiyan friend, I want you to bring me at least 100 dead humans by tomorrow. If not, then you can kiss your precious son and your planet goodbye!

Goku: no! Please!

Raditz grabs Gohan who was clinging on Goku and flies up.

Raditz: SEE YOU LATER KAKARROT!!! WAHAHAHA!!!

Gohan: DADDY!!!

Goku: GOHAN!!!

Raditz disappears into the distance, leaving everyone on Kame house in shock.

Bulma: Krillin! Go check up on Daikon!

Krillin: R-right!

Krillin goes the house and into the water. But with Goku, he doesn't give up.

Goku: nimbus!!

Bulma: No Goku! You can't go in that state!

Roshi: She's right Goku! We have to Stay and think of a plan!

Goku: But they took Gohan!! I have to go save him!

Piccolo: You can't defeat him alone. so will go with you.

Everyone gets surprised at Piccolo's surprise appearance.

Goku: Piccolo?!

Piccolo: I want him dead.

Goku: So you know him?

Piccolo: He and I encountered each other. But you guys don't stand a chance against him. If you count Spikey hair number two we might stand a chance. I hate to admit it, but if we work together, we might be able to overpower him!

Goku: And what exactly do you get out of this?

Piccolo: if he's here, then I won't be able to continue my plan of work domination. Whether your son lives or not is none of my concern. We'll fight together. But once we take care of him and his two friends, your next! Son Goku!

Goku: You can try, but you're right. This will be our only chance to find him. After that, all bets are off!

Piccolo: Fine by me. I'll just try not to throw up!