Chapter 35

Last time...

Gohan: aw man. I guess I'll go.

Daikon: HA! She's got you cornered!

Videl: Wait! You have to enter too!

Daikon: I have a family to take care of.

Videl: there's a zeni prize!

Daikon: 'Hmm... 18 might force me to join if I tell her. I'll have to get my wife's approval-

Videl: yes! Now I have some real competition besides my dad!

Daikon: Wait I never said yes-

Videl: oh yeah! You have to teach me how to fly Gohan. It's not fair that you and this guy are the only ones that can fly.

Gohan: sure, but why don't you ask him?

Daikon: yeah...

Videl: I don't really like him.

Daikon: ouch... See ya later Gohan!

Gohan: alright...

Now...

At Capsule Corp

Bulma: so the next Budokai that's coming up? Why?

Gohan: well, you see, one of my classmates is Mr. Satan's daughter.

Bulma: Mr. Satan? You mean the faker who was in the way during the fight with Cell? She's his daughter? Wow...

Gohan: yeah but she's a nice girl. She fights to defend people just like me. But she saw through my disguise. And she'll tell everyone if I don't compete!

Bulma: you're so different from your dad, but you're just as dumb. So you want me to make a helmet that alters your voice?

Gohan: that won't help. You can't wear any armor or helmets.

Bulma: so you can't wear helmets right? I think I got something...

Bulma looks around and finds something that could help Gohan. A bandana, and some sun glasses.

Gohan: What do you think Trunks?

Trunks: no comment...

Bulma: it might be a little boring since you know you will win by a large margin.

Vegeta: it will indeed. Then let's make it more interesting. If you're going to compete then I will to.

Gohan: really?

Vegeta: You were once far more powerful then I was! But how about now? I kept training while you frolicked in peace!

Bulma: it's true! All this bum did was workout!