Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)

Last time... After the attack of yet another enemy, earth was saved by the father-son-uncle trio, Goku, Gohan, and Daikon! But of course, people are people, and no sooner do they get used to the peace than they begin to misbehave.

Robber: Come on! Get that money out! Do you want to die?!

Robber 2: Move it!

The Robber puts all the money in the bag and alerts his fellow teammates.

Robber: we'll be back when we spend all the money.

The robbers get in the car and start to drive off while getting shot at by the police. But that's when, a golden warrior arrives to the scene. As he is about to get involved, another man steps up and grabs his shoulder.

???: Don't worry. You get to class. This is my job remember?

???: Oh right! Thanks! Don't want mom to be mad at me if I get late on my first day!

???: Uh huh. Don't wanna hear Chi-Chi screaming. See ya later Gohan.

The first golden warrior is now revealed to be none other than the boy Gohan. But he's grown a few inches.

Gohan: Bye Uncle Daikon!

Daikon: man, I'm still getting used to that name "uncle." And this suit too.

The second warrior is revealed to be our man Daikon, now taking a job of stopping people like these bandits. We get a good look at him, but he's taken a new outfit for this job. Somewhat of a superhero for the city. He wears an orange long sleeved shirt with armor similar to Vegeta's, along with Saiyan gloves and Boots. And he also wears Piccolo's heavy weight arm pads and for the final touch, Stays in his suppressed Super Saiyan form.

Daikon: now.time to save the city, again.

Daikon jumps up and kicks one of the robbers on the chin. He flickers over to the other one and punches his jaw.

Robber: No not you!

One of the robbers tries to shoot bullets at (Y/n), but he catches them all.

Daikon: Sorry buddy, but you dropped these.

Robber: huh?

Daikon opens his palm revealing all the bullets that were shot at him.

Robber: He's a monster! Let's get out of here!

The robbers try to drive away, but Daikon runs beside them and slows the car down.

Daikon: you guys are serving a long time in jail!

Daikon flips the car over and over, which makes them dizzy.

Daikon: That should be it.

Police officer: thank you sir for saving the day again! Can we repay you in any way?

Daikon: like I said before. It's alright! I don't really need anything. But I better get going. Stay safe!

Police officer: thank you Golden warrior!

You may be thinking, how did he end up with this job? (You're probably not.) But it all started when he was walking through the city to get some food to eat.

Flashback 6 years ago

Daikon was walking through the city when he ran into Mr. S. Who for some reason was trying to escape someone.

Daikon: oh you!

Mr. S: Hey watch where you're going!

Daikon: my bad. I was looking for you! Why are you running?