Chapter 27

Last time on The Saiyan's Might! Cell convinced Vegeta to become perfect and Vegeta agreed. Cell found the Androids but was stopped by none other than trunks. Cell got close and launched a solar flare with blinded Krillin, 16, 18, and Trunks. Cell then absorbed Android 18 and became perfect. Will Vegeta stand a chance against the newly fully powered Cell? Let's find out now!

Cell: "..."

Trunks: "..."

Vegeta: Hmm, so much for completion. His ki got smaller.

Krillin: You murder, you killed 18... HOW DARE YOU!! HYA!!

Krillin launches at Cell and punches him behind his back, but Cell doesn't even budge! Krillin lands rapid kicks at Cell's neck but still takes no damage. Cell starts to work out his arms and smiles. he turns his leg around and kicks Krillin on his neck, snapping it, and knocking Krillin unconscious. This surprises Trunks and 16 and puts a smile on Vegeta's face.

Trunks: Krillin No!!

Trunks fly to Krillin and hand him a Senzu bean.

Trunks: Here Krillin! Swallow!

Vegeta smirks and finally lands on the ground, facing the newly perfected Cell.

Vegeta: So tell me, how does it feel to test your power on an ant?

Cell: Trust me It won't feel any different when I crush you and shatter your pride. But since you want a challenge, why don't you help me warm-up?

Vegeta: I'll kill you before we start.

Cell: Thanks.

Cell and Vegeta both take a pose, ready to start the battle.

Meanwhile, in the hyperbolic time chamber, Gohan wants Goku to train him harder and the two begin sparring more intensely

Meanwhile, in the hyperbolic time chamber, Gohan wants Goku to train him harder and the two begin sparring more intensely. Gohan keeps on telling his father to go all out. But Goku holds into this feeling. But Daikon on the other hand had enough.