Chapter 38

Last time...

Hercule punches Android 18 with his strongest attack as the crowd goes silent. But 18 just stands there unfazed.

Android 18: is that your killer move?

Hercule: uhhh... More or less...

Android 18: NOOO!!!

18 gets flung off the ring and gets eliminated.

Hercule: DID YOU SEE THAT?!!? AT FIRST ITS JUST REGULAR PUNCH! BUT A COUPLE SECONDS LATER, THIS PUNCH DEALS MASSIVE DAMAGE! THAT IS MY SPECIAL MOVE!! I'M NUMBER ONE!!!

The crowd then erupts in Hercule's name as the Announcer declares his win. As Hercule celebrates, 18 walks by.

Android 18: you better have my money by tomorrow.

Hercule: y-yes ma'am...

Now...

Even after Android 18 has lost, Daikon still fights on. Dabura flies into a mountain as the dust picks up. The dust then clears to see Dabura with his clothes torn and blood on his face and clothes. Dabura spits fire at Daikon and it makes contact. As we see Daikon, he is standing there with his hand out and has taken no damage.

Dabura: How... How is a mortal like you this strong!! There's no way you should be able to beat me!!!

Daikon: Shin, was this really the guy you were worried about? He isn't even making me break a sweat.

Shin: 'i don't know if I should be scared that a mortal is the strong! But I'm just glad he's on our side' keep going Daikon! Finish him!

Daikon: hmm...

Dabura sees Daikon distracted so he uses his rock spit. Daikon notices this and shoots a ki blast at Dabura. Dabura then disappears and appears behind Daikon with a sword. Daikon's hand then gets covered by his aura and he breaks Dabura's sword before giving him a right hook to the jaw.

Daikon: now that I've defeated you, you have no other choice but to surrender.

Bobbidi: No Dabura! We just need a little more energy! If Majin Buu was here then they would all be dead!

Daikon: how about, I let you go?

Dabura: let me go?

Daikon: no, not like that. I want you to turn Piccolo and Krillin back into themselves. Or I'll kill you myself.

Dabura: 'He is really willing to let me go?'

Shin: why would he do something like that?!

Goku: We've been raised better than to kill.

Vegeta: now I'm annoyed! I'll just go up there and kill him myself!

Goku: Come on Vegeta! Calm down!

Vegeta: No! I don't care about any of this! I only came here to fight you Kakarot! I only came to that stupid tournament to fight you!

Suddenly, the group gets teleported back into floor three.

Daikon: huh?

Dabura runs from Daikon into the door.

Daikon: Hey! You're running?! Coward!

Dabura: Running? No, I found the perfect fighter for you.

Daikon: perfect fighter?

In the final floor

Bobbidi: this better be good Dabura...

Dabura: it is. One of them has a very wicked soul. Surely enough to be on our side!