Chapter 44

Last time...

Old Kai: since you're the one to pull the Z sword out, I'll make you the strongest in the universe!

Daikon: really?! I'd love too! But, I wasn't the one who freed you. It should be Gohan instead!

Old Kai: really? Who would pass on an offer to become the strongest in the universe?!

Daikon: that stuff isn't really for me. I like hard work. But Gohan here needs it more than any of us do!

Daikon goes behind Gohan and pushes him towards the Old Kai.

Old Kai: hmm... Since he's the one willing to wield the Z sword then I guess it's fine. But this is your loss though! Now stand right there!

Gohan stands still and Old Kai focuses for a bit.

Old Kai: Here I go! Defeat Buu young one!

Shin, Kabuto, Goku, and Daikon get ready to see Old Kai's technique, but the Old Kai just dances around Gohan.

Gohan: um excuse me, what are you doing-

Old Kai: Shut up! This is a very important ritual!!

Goku: so how long does it take?

Old Kai: 5 Hours for this, and 20 hours for the power up!

Gohan: WHAT?! BUT THAT'S 25 HOURS!!!

Old Kai: Yes now Shut up!

Goku: I think imma go take a nap.

Daikon: yeah imma eat first. And I'm going to take a nap, then train, then sleep again.

Gohan: that's not fair... this sucks...

Now...

As Goku and Daikon are eating, they feel a sudden energy rise up. They both look at each other and swallow their food.

Daikon: you feel that?

Goku: yeah, I think it's Majin Buu. But want happened too him?

Daikon: I don't know, but it doesn't feel good.

Gohan: what was that?

Old Kai: Don't worry! I'm doing the best I can do. HAHAHA! You should read this manga!

Gohan: I'm worrying. And I don't have time to read One Piece when the Earth's in danger!

Daikon: what's he doing now?

Shin: Oh no!!

Goku: what happened Kaio-shin?!

Shin: just now, almost every human has just been killed!

Goku: What?! There were a lot of people left!

Daikon: you mean to tell me Buu wiped out most of humanity in a matter of seconds?! Does that mean the earth is gone?!

Shin: no, the planet is still there. But the population isn't.

Gohan: Shouldn't you be done by now?!

Old Kai: hmm? What time is it? Yeah I should've been done. This must mean you have a lot of potential.

Gohan now having enough of the Old Kai stands up and shouts at him.

Gohan: ENOUGH!!!

Gohan powers up while the old Kai just sits there.

Gohan: HOW THE HELL MAN I GOING TO BEAT MAJIN BUU IF YOU KEEP... If you keep...