Chapter 23

Let us start with a Time-Skip brought to you by Daikon, 17, and Piccolo drinking red bull in a truck.

18: how long is this going to be. they've been standing here and staring at each other for hours!

16: It's been 5 minutes.

18: I was being sarcastic.

16:...Define sarcastic.

17: hello.

Nail: 'could this be a trap?'

Piccolo: 'let us find out.' Uh, hi?

17 lands the first strike by slamming Piccolo in the jaw. to gain some distance to attack back Piccolo does some backflips. As soon as he's finished 17 does the same thing again to Piccolo. Piccolo regains his landing and flips towards 17. He tries to uppercut 17 but he ducks down and guts Piccolo. 17 appears above Piccolo and slams him into the ground.

Piccolo gets up and flips over a kick from 17

Piccolo gets up and flips over a kick from 17. Piccolo backflips once more gains the distance he keeps on flipping for.

Piccolo: Time to start.

17: I thought we already did.

Piccolo charges his aura and gets his position ready and 17 does the same.

Piccolo: Here I go!

Piccolo runs at 17 and pushes his fist out at 17. both of them clashing.

Will this be that battle that will end it all?

With team leader Goku

Gohan: no...Piccolo! Dad? do you think that Piccolo can win?

Goku: well if I have to be completely honest, no. I don't think he can. But if he can hold out longer. Then maybe, just maybe, he might live.

Daikon: dang! I hate waiting!

Goku: Don't worry. hopefully, we don't have to wait too long.

Daikon: I hope you're right. Besides, we got a little while left.