Chapter 3

Last time, On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Daikon: Don't worry Goku, your son is just fine.

Goku: That's good... Now Chi-Chi won't yell at you... Dying is pretty rough right Krillin? Hurts a lot.

Krillin: Yeah that's true. But don't worry! We'll bring you back with the Dragon Balls!

Goku: thanks...

Goku gives his last breath before closing his eyes.

Daikon: He's dead...

Daikon blinks once and Goku disappears from his sight.

Daikon: He vanished?!

Krillin: he did! Where did he go?!

Piccolo: Hmm... I see. This must be Kami's doing.

Krillin/Roshi: Kami?

Daikon: That makes sense. Who else could it be?

Piccolo: I wonder what his plan is.

Roshi: if it's Kami himself, then we have nothing to worry about.

Krillin: for now, we need to focus on getting the other Dragon Balls so we can bring Goku back before the Saiyans arrive.

Bulma: Ugh! And where Yamcha where you need him?!

Krillin: weren't you the one who chased him away?

Daikon: you guys are fighting again huh?

Bulma: that's not important right now! The real question is, how did that guy find Goku so quickly?

Piccolo: it was that device on his face. It lets him find the location of anyone in his range.

Bulma: this thing?

Bulma and Krillin go over to Raditz dead body and get the scouter from his face. Bulma puts on the scouter but it's a bit broken.

Bulma: what incredible technology! With a little fixing, we'll be able to find Tien and Yamcha!

Daikon: why would you try and find Yamcha if you locked him out?

Roshi: So Piccolo, what's your plan?

Everyone looks over at Piccolo and see him growing his arm back.

Piccolo: You should start looking for those Dragon Balls. Even if Kami is involved, I doubt even he can bring people back from the dead. But you can leave Son Goku's son behind. I'll be taking him form here.

Krillin: Don't tell me... You plan on eating him!

Piccolo: WHY WOULD I DO THAT FOR?!! That boy has a tremendous amount of hidden potential. We're going to need him against the fight against the Saiyans. I'm the only one that can give him the training he needs.