Chapter 31

Last time on Dragon ball z, Cell was desperate to see Gohan's rage in full action. But because of these actions, Gohan snapped, causing his power to soar through the roof, unlocking a force that has never been seen before! Gohan stares down at Cell as the climax of this arc is about to begin! What will happen next let's find out!

The newly awakened Gohan steps out of a small crater he caused when powering up and stands in front of Cell. Cell changes his worried expression to one of excitement.

Cell: ....Well, well, well. Look who decided to come out of his shell!

Gohan ignores Cell and looks down at the senzu beans in cells hand.

Cell: Now that you've kept me waiting, it's time for the real fun to begin!

Gohan swipes his hand and grabs the senzu beans before Cell can even react.

Gohan: No more games.

Cell then realizes what Gohan did and looks back at his hand.

Cell: Huh? The senzu beans! How did you even get them?!

Cell tries to get the senzu beans back, but Gohan disappears and reappears in front of one Cell jr. The Cell jr smiles and jumps at Gohan. But Gohan, now out of his league, dodges out of the way and cuts straight through Cell jr's neck, killing it instantly. Everyone looks at Gohan surprised because of how quickly he ended his life.

Trunks: Gohan, you're amazing!

Gohan also ignores Trunks and flashes down in front of two other Cell jrs near Krillin. One of the Cell jrs grabs Krillin and holds him hostage to scare Gohan. But all Gohan does is walk forward and stick an arm out.

Krillin: Gohan...don't worry about me! Just do it!

One of the Cell jrs realizes they can win and flies off. While the other Cell jr is about to kill Krillin.

Krillin: Do it Gohan!

Gohan's hand shows a ki blast charging up as he's about to blast it. The Cell jr drops Krillin and flies away. When he is high enough, he powers up three red blasts and shoots them down at Gohan and Krillin. The blast hit the ground as it causing a smoke screen and blocking the view of where Gohan and Krillin were. Cell, not surprised, looks up behind the Cell jr. The Cell jr also looks back and sees Gohan carrying Krillin under his arm. Gohan flickers away and drops Krillin near Piccolo, and flickers back to the Cell jr. The Cell jr turns back and gets kicked in half by Gohan and disappears into smoke.

Cell: 'So Goku wasn't lying. this was the power he was talking about. Still couldn't beat me. But let's see how well he does against all five!'

Cell looks over at the Cell jrs and they all understood what to do. All the Cell jrs attack at once, but Gohan dodges all of them. More Cell jrs fly at him as Gohan yells and counters back. He uppercuts two Cell jrs and kills one with a kick, cutting him in half. The Cell jrs back away from the smoke and growls at Gohan. All the Cell jrs Attack him once again as Goha throws up the senzu beans. He punches one Cell jr in the gut, elbows on the neck, and punches one on the cheek. All of the Cell jrs fall as Gohan catches the senzu beans he throws up into the air. All the Cell jrs stand up, but Gohan lifts his arms and releases his aura, pushing them all back. Back with the group, Piccolo picks Goku up as they both watch Gohan.

Goku: See Piccolo, I told you Gohan could do it.

Piccolo: Tsk! Maybe you should check on your brother.

Piccolo and Goku look over to see trunks putting Daikon's arm over his shoulder.

Goku: Looks like he'll be down for the rest of this Game.