Chapter 29

A few days pass and Goku finds all the dragon balls and brings them to the lookout. Today's the day for the Cell games and Goku is putting on his gi. Goku walks out before Chi-chi stops him.

Chi-chi: Wait goku!

Goku: Huh? What's up Chi-chi?

Chi-chi: Please remember to not let Gohan get involved in this.

Goku: Uh...

Chi-chi:...Goku?

Goku: I gotta go bye!

Chi-chi: Hey wait!

Goku waves and runs off, teleporting away leaving Chi-chi to wonder what her battle-hungry husband is up to. Back at the lookout, Gohan, Trunks, Dende, Piccolo, Mr. popo, and Krillin wait for Goku and Daikon to arrive. And of course, Goku teleports behind them.

Gohan: Dad!

Krillin: You're here!

Goku: Today's the day we've all been waiting for. Wait, where's Vegeta? And Daikon?

Piccolo: He went Ahead. and Daikon decided to follow him and told us to meet them there.

Goku: So, they must've been pumped up. How strong is Vegeta?

Everyone around him stays quiet deciding not to answer him.

Goku: Hey guys! What's up with the silent treatment?

Krillin: Well Goku, It turns out that the dragon still can't revive people who've died twice.

Dende: I'm sorry.

Goku: Is that it? Don't worry! None of us are gonna die!

Krillin: Are you crazy? We're fighting Cell here!

Goku: Calm down buddy! Let's get going now, Daikon and Vegeta must be waiting for us. We don't wanna be late now.

Timeskip is brought to you by Mr. s showing off and trying to scare Cell (Writing that part is just a waste of time.)

After we see Mr. S trying to provoke Cell, Cell Finally looks over after sensing two power levels. They look over and see two people flying in the sky. On with a white aura, and a yellow aura.

reporter: What in the world is that?

Cell: 'Hmm, Vegeta, I thought you would've learned your lesson by now. You better have gotten stronger. And you Daikon. I guess you're the one that wants to go up first.'

Vegeta lands in front of the arena and Daikon lands behind him. Just a few seconds later, Android 16 joins the two of them.

Daikon: 16! Fancy seeing you here.

Android 16: Likewise.

Reporter: uh, do you think they're friends?

Mr. S: Doesn't matter. they're all nobodies!

And last but not least, seven power levels finally arrive at Cell's arena.

Cell: Finally Goku, you're here on time! I can hardly wait.

Reporter: Look up there! More flying people!

Daikon: it's about damn time!

Vegeta: Tsk!

Goku and the rest of the fighters land on the battlefield, and Cell welcomes everyone. While the reporter and Mr. S are confuzzled, 16 and Daikon walk over to the Z fighters.