Chapter 7

Last time... on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Goku: 'Wait! Krillin!'

Krillin: huh? Is that, Goku?

Goku: 'Yeah it's me. I can't really talk out loud. But krillin, please, forgive me for what I'm about to ask. But can you please let him go?'

Krillin: what?! Why would I do that?! He killed all of our friends! He doesn't deserve to live!

Goku: 'Please Krillin. It took all I had in order to beat him... He forced all of us to push out limits, and we almost lost... If he were to die here... It would be... such a waste...'

Krillin: Such a waste?! What about Piccolo! And Yamcha?! And Tien and Chaozu?!

Goku: 'I know this is wrong... but I want to fight him again!And if he ever does come back, I promise, I will become stronger! And I will beat him!'

Krillin: ... Alright... You've earned the right to have things your way. If it wasn't for you we would've been screwed! But promise me this... If you ever fight him... You're power better be off the charts!

Goku: 'Right!'

While krillin continues to talk, Vegeta sneaks in his pod.

Vegeta: you fools. I'll be back... Just wait...

Vegeta's pod blasts off,

Goku: 'thank you Krillin.'

Krillin: no problem...

Krillin was over to Gohan and Daikon. Before he could check up on them, he hears an engine above him. He looks up and sees Bulma's thingamajigger in the air. The ship lands and Chi-Chi is the one to run out of the ship first shouting for Gohan. She sees Gohan and runs towards him, Jumping over Goku's body and landing on Daikon's and a cushion, waking him up.

Daikon: AAAHHH!!! IT HURTS!!!

Chi-Chi ignores Daikon's shout of pain and grabs Gohan from Krillin.

Chi-Chi: GOHAN!!! MY BABY BOY PLEASE WAKE UP!!! YOU POOR THING!!! BEING FORCED TI DO ALL OF THIS!!! NEVER LEAVE MOMMY'S SIDE AGAIN!!!

Krillin: But... What about Your husband?

Meanwhile with Goku, Bulma, Roshi, and Karin approach Goku.

Bulma: Are you okay Goku?!

Roshi: This is terrible...

Goku: Sorry... I let him... Get away...

Karin: That's alright Goku... Chasing him off is a pretty big thing.

Goku: Thanks Master Karin...

Krillin: That guy was crazy strong... I'm afraid he killed Yamcha and everyone else but the 5 of us...

Roshi and Karin, look over and see Krillin walking over with Daikon over his shoulder.

Bulma: That's alright! In a year we'll just use the dragon balls and bring everyone back!

Krillin: "..."

Karin: "..."

Bulma: What's with those looks guys?

Goku: Since Piccolo was killed, Kami is gone too. So that means the Dragon Balls are gone as well.

Bulma: W-what? That's just a joke right? You said 5 of you survived? That last one is Piccolo right?