Chapter 47

Last time...

Buu: It doesn't matter! I'm the strongest on the planet, no, the UNIVERSE!!!

He rips off his shirt and laugh loudly. But unknown to Buu, back inside, Vegetto is alive, covering his ears.

Vegetto: looks like the Barrier worked! I didn't get absorbed! But now I have to find the others in here. I hope they didn't die.

Vegetto deactivates his barrier and starts to shake as soon as he does. He then in a bright flash of light splits up back into Goku and Vegeta.

Vegeta: we're back!

Goku: Yeah but how? He said it should've lasted forever!

Vegeta: don't ask me! But all I know is that if we do it again we might be fused forever.

Vegeta reaches for his earring and realizes it wasn't there.

Vegeta: what the hell? Where did it go?

Vegeta starts to walk around looking for it.

Goku: watch out! It's over there!

Vegeta: huh?

Vegeta takes one last step before hearing a crunch under his leg.

Vegeta: heh!

Goku: DAMN IT VEGETA!!!

Vegeta: Don't you dare scream at me!!

Goku: but how are we supposed to be at Buu now?!

Vegeta: we'll cross the bridge when we get there.

Goku: yeah but he might not turn back into that fat form.

Vegeta: you gotta point. But we'll figure it out when we get to the point! Let's just look for the others.

Goku: right.

Now...

As Goku and Daikon are looking for the people held captive, Daikon finds the one and only prince Vegeta in one of Buu's chambers.

Daikon: Hey Goku! Look!

Goku walks over and also sees Vegeta, as long as the rest of the group.

Goku: they're all here! Goten! Trunks! Gohan! Piccolo!

Daikon: Ok, then lest get them out of here.

Goku: right!

Now

Vegeta creates a beam which cuts pod that Goten and Daikon were in, while Goku gets Goten and Gohan, along with Piccolo. Once they do, they notice that Buu is back to his before state, and much weaker.

Vegeta: okay, now that we got everyone out, let's blast out of here.

Goku: No! We can't! He's still way out of our league! If we leave now, we might get killed!

Vegeta: So what now?

Goku: if only you didn't step on the potara idiot.

Vegeta: if you don't stop bringing that up, I'll kill you instead of Buu!

Goku: okay okay. Oh yeah! We got only one Option left!