Chapter 4

Last time... On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Nappa: the dragon balls are the main reason we're at this place anyway! You may be a Namekian, but your friends are bugs to us!

Piccolo: Heh, thanks you you, I'm starting to understand my ancestry. But you're wrong. I'm more of a warrior than a magician. So allow me to show you!

Nappa presses on his scouter and reads everyone's power level.

Nappa: 981 (Krillin), 1820 (Piccolo), 2,189 (Daikon) and 1,580(Gohan)?! Do you idiots really think you can defeat us with those puny power levels?!

Vegeta: Take off your scouter Nappa. These fools can manipulate their energy to suit their situation. The scouters are useless.

Vegeta takes off his scouter, and Nappa follows shortly.

Vegeta: we'll ask about the dragon balls later. Do you still have those 6 Saibamen right Nappa?

Nappa: You bet!

Nappa dogs in his, panties, and pulls out a small jar with green seeds and some green liquid. He opens the jar, planets the seeds, and waters them with the liquid, causing 6 monstrosities to grow up from the ground.

Daikon: Ew! What are those things?!

Krillin: this might be harder than we thought.

Piccolo: It seems that way.

Daikon: Nah, I can probably take all of them.

Daikon poses, ready to fight, but that's when Tien and Chaozu jump in.

Daikon: TIEN!!! CHAOZU!!!

Chaozu: Hey Daikon!

Chaozu slowly flies towards Daikon and gives him a hug.

Tien: Hey Daikon.

And after Tien and Chaozu arrive, Yamcha jumps in as well.

Yamcha: Hey! Sorry I'm late!

Krillin: Yamcha!

Vegeta: they just keep coming don't they?!

Nappa: must want to die.

Tien: I thought there were only 2 Saiyans.

Krillin: A lot happened.

Vegeta: Interesting! It's almost the same amount of warriors and Saibamen! How about we make this a game?

Piccolo: A game?! Don't be absurd! Quit Playing around and let's settle this now!

Krillin: Hold on a sec Piccolo! Maybe we can stall until Goku gets here!

Tien: Fine, I'll go first. Ready when you are.

Nappa: this guy will be in surprise! Go Saibamen!

One of the Saibamen walks up towards Tien.

Daikon: You got this Tien. Don't let your guard down.

Tien: right.

The Saibaman launch themselves at Tien, but Tien sticks his hand out and knocks the Saibaman back. The Saibaman slides back and opens his head, releasing acid from his head. Tien dodges this attack and lands his elbow on the Saibaman, knocking him down for good.

Nappa: No way...

Daikon: There you go! Good job Tien!

Chaozu: Yeah! Go Tien!