Chapter 19

Daikon: Alright! Don't worry Goku. I am here!

Goku:...Daikon...?

Daikon: hey Goku. Sorry, I'm late. I was talking to someone important.

Goku: hehe, and who could that be?

Daikon: Myself of course.

Piccolo: Daikon... So you finally made huh?

Daikon: yeah I did. Looks like Frieza made a mess over here

Piccolo: I can tell. What happened son?

Goku: let's just say he was on a league of his own.

Daikon: well I heard enough. Piccolo, take Goku to the ship. I'll take it from here.

Piccolo: are you sure? Frieza is a powerful foe and can not be taken lightly.

Daikon: yeah I'm sure. And take Vegeta with you too. He looks like he's sleeping peacefully.

Vegeta:...I...am the... legendary super Saiyan...Yay...me...

Piccolo, Daikon, and Goku sweat at the sight of Vegeta dreaming.

Piccolo: yeah looks like it.

Goku: Don't worry Daikon, I can still fight- ow!

A surging goes through Goku which causes him to lay back.

Goku: guess not.

Daikon seeing his brother in his current state is angered that Frieza did this. Daikon takes his hand out and blasts Goku with it.

Goku: AAAAAAAAhhhh?

It doesn't hurt him. But instead gives him more energy.

Goku: wow! I feel great!

Piccolo: it's like his power was restored. How much energy did you give him?

Daikon: it wasn't a lot of energy. I have a lot left to spare.

Goku: you must be a lot stronger then! When this is over how about we spar?

Daikon: Haha! Same old Goku. Sure. But just know I have some tricks up my sleeve for you.

Goku: we'll see about that.

An explosion happens in the water as a white short figure stands in front of the trio.

Frieza: Grrr! Damn it! It's another one of you monkeys! You won't just disappear! Fine! I'll just execute you myself!

Daikon: So I'm guessing this is the "strong emperor" I throw into the ocean. He doesn't look like much. But that doesn't matter. Looks can be deceiving. Go, you guys. And take Vegeta with you. I'll handle him on my own.

Goku: are you sure?

Daikon: but in all honesty, if I don't beat him then we need a backup plan. Goku.

Goku: hmm?

Daikon: I want you to stay here and make that thing you used against Vegeta before.

Goku: it's gonna take some time though!

Daikon: don't worry. I'll take some time. I'll fight Frieza, not as an earthling, but as the Saiyan I am and is boiling in my blood.

Goku: so you accept it huh?

Daikon: I'm guessing you do too.

Goku: Well good luck out there!

Daikon: yeah. I'm gonna need it.

Daikon teleports in front of Frieza and stands right over him. He ties his headband on his arm gets ready for the fight

Daikon: are you ready for the beat down of a lifetime?