Chapter 8

Last time, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Bulma: But it's not that simple. There's no way we could pull that off.

Goku: Don't worry. Leave it to me. I can help.

Krillin: Goku what do you mean you can help?

Goku: I'll just ask King Kai.

King Kai: Way ahead of you Goku.

Everyone looks around, hearing the voice that Goku also heard.

Krillin: huh? Who was that?!

King Kai: I'm king Kai. the one who trained Goku.

Daikon: You trained him? Wow. You must be pretty strong.

King Kai snorts as Daikon's remark, feeling flustered.

King Kai: Aw shucks. Anyway, Let's see let's see I heard that their Namekian race was extinct...

King Kai looks for the planet called Namek, and after some searching, he screams out in surprise.

King Kai: wait... THEY'RE STILL??!! THEY SURVIVED SOMEHOW!!!

Bulma: really?! That's great!! where's the location!?

King Kai: it's at 9045xy

Bulma: 904... Turtle man. Take the wheel!

Roshi: turtle man?

Bulma does her calculations and gasps.

Krillin: what's the matter Bulma?

Bulma: do you know how long it will take for us to go to namek from here? It will take about 4,339 years and 3 months!

Daikon: 4000?!

Goku: oh man, what do we do?

King Kai: I don't know...

Krillin: Is that the only problem? Then I think we'll be fine.

Bulma: What do you mean?

Krillin: We could just use the spaceships that the Saiyans used to get here!

Roshi: The Saiyans? Didn't the last one leave?

Krillin: Well yeah, but it looked like the spaceship could only fit one person! And if that's the case, then the other one should be around somewhere!

Goku: That's right! My b-brother came to earth with one. But... I think it got destroyed... 'By Gohan...'

Bulma: That means there's still one out there! If I could get a look at it, then I could figure out something!

Roshi: it's probably in metro east somewhere. That's where the Saiyans Landed. We'll go there later!

Krillin: I was thinking the same thing! Vegeta dropped this. I saw him press a few buttons on it, and his spaceship came to him! It must be some kind of remote!

Bulma: It looks like it still works! We can bring everyone back!

Now that a new way has been found, Everyone, but Chi-Chi and Yajirobe celebrate that their friends will be able to be revived. Will they be able to make it to Namek? Or will their plan fail? Only one way to find out, Now, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Now in the hospital, The remaining of the Z warriors are in bed covered in bandages.

Goku: The doctor said I have to stay here for 4 plus months. Which is boring. And they say I might never be the same again.