Chapter 24

Last time, Cell killed Piccolo and tossed him into the ocean, drowning slowly with nothing to save himself.

Cell: Now that's over with, I believe it's time for me to continue with my plan.

With Goku

Gohan: No...I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!! You guys can stay if you want to! I'm going to get Piccolo!

Gohan powers up and flies away.

Daikon: Wait Gohan!

Gohan while mid-air gets punched by Goku who appears in front of him.

Popo: Whoa! Gohan! It's ok now.

Gohan: Gosh dad.

Goku: You would've been killed son.

Gohan: But it's better than standing around and letting Piccolo die! I have to do something! Piccolo would never do something like this!

Gohan tries to fly away again but gets grabbed by his leg and slammed to the ground down by Daikon.

Daikon: Listen here Gohan!

Daikon kicks Gohan in his gut and Gohan crashes into the door behind him.

Daikon: Goku let me handle this.

Goku sighs and lets Daikon take care of it.

Daikon: It seems that his punch didn't get through to you. So let me sink it in for you.

Popo: It looks like you were holding all of this in.

Daikon: of course I was! Gohan. Even though you were with Piccolo for a year, you care about his well-being more than your own life! Don't just throw words so carelessly! We may not be able to do anything now but Piccolo can hold on a lite longer! Do you want Piccolo to know that you died!

Gohan: But-

Daikon: No buts! Let's just wait ok? Goku has been holding this in longer than you are.

Gohan: okay...

Timeskip is Brought to you by Daikon reading the new One Piece Manga.

We come back with Cell stepping on android 17. Cell kicks 17 to the side and punches him to the ground.