Chapter 46

Last time...

Goku: yes! Now put it on your Right ear!

Daikon: Ok? But before that, I wanna know what it does.

Goku: Now's not the time!

Daikon: hmm...

Goku: fine! It's to fuse!

Daikon: fusion?!

Vegeta: disgusting! You two fools can "fuse." I want nothing to do with both of you!

Daikon: not this again!

Goku: Hurry Daikon! Put it on!

Daikon: I'm not done with you Vegeta!

Daikon takes the earring and tries to put it on his ear, but buu swoops in and punches Daikon down, leaving the earring to fly out of his hand and into Vegeta's. Buu flies down and steps on Daikon.

Buu: There! Now you two won't be able to fuse! And using Piccolo's knowledge, I'm betting you two won't fuse up there!

Goku: Oh no! Vegeta! You have no other choice but to wear the earring!

Vegeta: No way! I'd rather die!

Goku: Oh yeah?! Well guess what genius?! Bulma is dead already! And Trunks might be too because Buu absorbed them!

Vegeta smacks his teeth and looks away from Goku.

Vegeta: Don't you try and bribe me!

Goku: COME ON VEGETA!!!

Buu: there's no use now! I'll just kill everyone now!

Daikon: NO YOU WON'T!!!

Daikon grabs Buu's leg and charges up. Buu tries to escape, but Daikon's grip is to strong. Daikon finally powers up, causing an explosion. The smoke clears showing Daikon still laying down, more injured, and Buu floating up with one missing leg.

Buu: stupid Saiyan!

Buu points a hand out and points it down at Daikon.

Daikon: D-damn it...

Buu: Looks like it's your end Saiyan. Good bye!

But before Buu could launch the attack, he suddenly felt a large energy source above him. He looks up and sees a ki blast coming in his direction. He tries to dodge it, but it turns around and hits him anyways. Buu flies out of the smoke and sees the new fighter standing right in front of him.

Now

Now...

Vegetto: HYAH!! HAA!!! YAAA!!!

Buu now watching the birth of the new man named Vegetto warming up his body as Daikon flies up behind them.