Chapter 18

llo :) I'm finally back bro

llo :) I'm finally back bro. I could've updated early if I wasn't lazy. High school is a drag. But hopefully i will try to update ever Saturday or Sunday. Let's go!!

Goku and Vegeta: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Frieza: Bring it monkeys!

Vegeta flies towards Frieza first, but of course, Frieza smacks him away like the little bug he is.

Vegeta: Hey!

Goku: my turn!

Goku uses Vegeta's outburst to kick Frieza in the gut. 

Frieza: UGH!! 'How did I get hit?! I'm supposed to be invincible!'

VegetaHow did he hit him?! he's supposed to be invincible! Maybe he is the super Saiyan of legend! How could this be! It's supposed to be me!' 

Frieza: Damn you!

Goku: Uh oh!

Frieza grabs Goku's arm and swings him around and around. After a few turns around he throws him into the ocean. 

Vegeta: I got you now!

Vegeta flies behind Frieza and grabs his tail and swings him into the air. Vegeta then flies next to Frieza and punches him. Frieza catches himself midair and growls.

Frieza: How and this happening to me!!  I should be invincible!!

Vegeta: Ok Frieza you said that like 2 times already.

Frieza puts Vegeta In a chokehold with his tail and starts to punch his back. After a while, he spins Vegeta around and throws him into the water. He powers up a death beam ready to end Vegeta off. But is suddenly interrupted by Goku coming out of seemingly nowhere and kicking him in the face, which sends him to a small hill.