Chapter 28 (filler)

Last time, Goku, Daikon, and Gohan finally leave the chamber. Goku and Daikon decided to check out the new threat to earth and left him with a new ring to fix. For the next nine days, Goku decided to take a break and relax. What will be in store for our strong warriors? Let's Find out! (Thanks on 9k reads btw. we are almost at 10k! and this will be a short chapter.)

Don't forget to enjoy the picture above;)

Outside near a lake, three blond-haired males lay by the lake with fishing rods.

Gohan: This is nice dad.

Goku: Yeah.

Daikon: I haven't relaxed like this in a while!

Gohan: Y'know dad, you promised me we will go fishing. Don't you remember?

Goku: I did?

Gohan: Yeah. A long time ago.

Goku: When was that?

Gohan: You really don't remember?

Daikon: I remember!

Krillin: me too!

Goku: Krillin?

Krillin: Let me jog your memory. I held my hand out like this. And I said...

Flashback

Krillin: Hey bud, feel bad that you guys always gotta defend us. But promise me you'll make it back in one piece?

Goku: Heh, I promise.

Gohan: What about me?

Goku: Don't worry Gohan, When we get back, how about we head out to go fishing?

Gohan: Really?!

Daikon: And how about I teach you how to do so?

Goku: You never fished before.

Daikon: That doesn't mean I can't learn.

Flashback end

Goku: Oh!

Krillin: Well?

Goku: Yeah! Now I remember!

Daikon: Memories like that keep us close together. You'll never forget them ok Gohan?

Gohan: Okay!

Daikon: By the way, how did Cell transform anyway? I heard it was half of Vegeta's fault.

Krillin: Yeah about that, it was partially my fault. I destroyed the remote Bulma made, and Cell absorbed 18!

Daikon: Really? Don't sweat it.

Killin: You're not mad?

Daikon: Trust me, I knew it was bound to happen.

Goku: You probably had a good reason anyway.

Krillin: I did have a reason, but I feel like it wasn't a good enough reason to cause the earth's total destruction. I feel like I let you guys down.

Goku: Oh don't be like that Krillin! We're best friends remember?

Gohan: Me too! I can imagine what we'd do without you!

Krillin: You really think so guys? I mean, you guys far surpassed me in strength, you guys are probably just saying that.

Goku: Come on Krillin! Did you forget all the times we've been together? Now looks who's losing their memory.

Krillin: Hmm, let me just concentrate.