Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)

Last time... On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Gohan: I want to go to Namek.

Krillin: huh? Why?

Chichi: Gohan? Now's not the time for jokes sweetie-

Gohan: I'm serious! I really want to go with them! I'm sorry, but Piccolo died protecting me. I want to be the one to bring him back to life again.

Goku: Well Said Gohan.

Daikon: Spoken like a true man-

Chichi: WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE ARE YOU THREE SAYING?!!?

Gohan: Huh?

Chi-Chi: DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU GO UP INTO SPACE WHEN YOU HAVE STUDIES TO DO YOU NEED TO DO!!?! ALL OF YOUR HOMEWORK YOU NEED TO COMPLETE !!! AND YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STUDY UP IN SPACE I WILL NOT LET YOU GO NOT NOW NOT EVER!!! PICCOLO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!! YOUR ARE A CHILD AND YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE ONE-

Gohan: SHUT UP!!!

Gohan shouts in anger, completely shutting up Chi-Chi.

Gohan: We need to bring back those who died just in case the Saiyans coke back! There's no auguring! I'm going whether you like it or not!!

Goku: 'wow! He really toughed up during this past year. I'm proud of you Gohan.'

Chi-Chi: My Gohan... has turned into a delinquent...

Ox king: You lost this battle Chichi you're going to have to let him go.

Chi-Chi: Fine. but you have to catch up on your schoolwork while you're up there!

Gohan: Okay Mom!

Daikon: nice working it out-

Chi-Chi: shut up. you're the reason my Gohan is a savage like you.

Daikon: ouch...

Bulma: Everything will be fine. We'll take care of him. There's not going to be any danger this time around!

Now that Chi-Chi agrees to Gohan's request, the group to Namek is Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan. Will they be able to make it to Namek With no troubles? Or will something stop them from getting the Dragon Balls from Namek? Only one way to find out, Now, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

After krillin and Gohan heal and get out of the hospital, Bulma continues to fix the ship that her Gohan and krillin are taking to planet Namek. A few days past, And the ship is finally ready to leave for Namek.

Krillin: Whoa! Can we really get to planet Namek on this thing?

Bulma: That's some outfit you got Krillin. I hope you're not taking outer space to lightly. I hope you know I even cut my hair in order for it to not get in the way.

Krillin: umm... Okay?

Bulma: Where's Gohan anyways?

Krillin: He went to say bye to his Dad and Daikon some while ago. So Bulma, do you think we should bring umbrellas? Planet Namek might not have good weather.

Bulma: Do what you want.

Roshi: Look up there!

Everyone looks up and sees a red car flying down, with the most visible person being The Ox King.

Chi-Chi: Sorry if we're a bit late.

Ox King: Wow, so this is the spaceship huh?

Chi-Chi: Okay Gohan. Make sure your careful during this trip.