Chapter 42

Last time...

Buu: Master Bobbidi~ I got a plan~

Bobbidi: with your stupid brain?!

Buu: yeah!

Bobbidi: we'll just tell me and start looking!

Buu stretches out his arm and grabs Bobbidi's neck.

Buu: can't talk huh? Bobbidi can't say spell to seal Buu!

Bobbidi realizes what Buu is up to and starts to struggle.

Buu: see what I learn from you? Now Buu don't need you. You can die now! Bye bye!

Buu pulls his fist back and punches Bobbidi's head off.

Buu: hee hee...

Now...

Buu: YES!! BUU DO IT!! GO BUU!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

Back on the lookout, Goku and Piccolo senses that Bobbidi has been killed by Buu. Goku thinks that Buu might change, but Buu goes on to destroy west city as a game. And back on the planet of The Kaio-shin, Gohan is swinging the sword even harder, while Daikon is in the air sparing with his own clone.

Shin: it's remarkable on how fast Son Gohan has progressed in wielding the Z sword after such a short time!

Kabuto: yes indeed. Once he manages to use the sword as one, then he will-

Kabuto's sentence gets interrupted by a ki blast almost hitting him.

Shin: what was that?!

Shin looks up and sees 4 Daikons in the air sparring.

Shin: HEY! BE A LITTLE MORE CAREFUL!!

Kabuto: INDEED! YOU WILL DESTROY THIS REALM!!

Daikon and his clones stop fight and look at Shin and Kabuto.

Daikon: Oh, my bad... But if I don't get stronger who knows how strong Buu will get! It might be better if Gohan gets some help when fighting Buu, and I'm the only one left!

Kabuto: No! That's no excuse! Are you doubting the Z sword?!

Shin: no Kabuto, let him.

Daikon: actually, I have a better idea. Hey Gohan!

Gohan looks up and sees Daikon fly down.

Daikon: you looks like you need I sparing partner. How about you test it out on me?

Gohan: Gosh really? This sword is pretty sharp...

Daikon: are You doubting me? Fine, I'll go Super, or better yet, let me show you everything I got.

Gohan: Everything you got? Are you sure?

Daikon: I should be asking you that!

Daikon grits his teeth and clenches his hands. The ground around his starts to break and rocks start to float dramatically in the air. Daikon first starts off as a Super Saiyan. Then he goes on to a Super Saiyan 2.

Daikon: And now to go, even, further, beyond!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The light green aura around Daikon starts to get bigger as he shouts even louder.

Gohan: No way... His energy...

Shin: it's rising just like Goku did!

Kabuto: How is he making the planet shake?!

Daikon: GRAAAAAAAHH!!!

The planet shakes more and more, and Daikon's pupils disappears once more.

Daikon: NOW!!! THIS IS SUPER SAIYAN 2!!!
A bright light shines at everyone on the planet shields their eyes. The light dies down and they see Daikon standing in a crater with longer hair, and his Ki goes through the roof.

Daikon: this is it... I did it... I'M A SUPER SAIYAN 2!

Daikon explodes his Aura more and more as the planet stays to shake a little.

Gohan: Whoa... Even though he's only a Super Saiyan 2, he has the sma power as dad in his new super Saiyan state! No... He's stronger!

Shin: that's enough Daikon!

Daikon: Oh, sorry.

Daikon powers down and gets on his knees.

Gohan: Daikon! Are you Okay?

Daikon: yeah, I'm fine... But this transformation isn't. It takes all my energy away. I don't know if I could even last a minute in that form! I guess Goku being dead has it's perks since he doesn't use to much of it.

???: Bingo!

The group looks back and sees a shadowed figure walking out from behind the tree. He walks out and reveals to water the familiar Orange gi everyone recognizes.

Gohan: Dad!

Daikon: So you finally show yourself? I'm surprised you didn't Sense him earlier Gohan.

Gohan: huh? Oh yeah... When did you get here dad? Has it been 24 hours yet already?

Goku: No, not exactly. Let me explain.

Time skip brought to you by Goku showing  Super Saiyan 3.

Gohan: I see. So Buu is still terrorizing the earth.

Daikon: looks like it. But that means you gotta get stronger with the Z sword!

Goku: Z sword? Is that what the sword is called?

Gohan: yeah! Shin said it's the ultimate weapon to stop Buu!

Goku: Ohh!! Can I hold it?

Gohan: sure. But it's pretty heavy.

Goku takes the sword and tries to lift it up, and finds out Gohan wasn't bluffing.

Goku: wow, it is heavy!

Goku picks it off the ground and swings it around.

Goku: You must've Gotten a lot stronger to be able to lift this freely! Hey Kaio-shin! Can I stay here until Gohan is ready to fight Buu?

Shin: uh... Sure.

Goku: great! And do you have some to eat? I'm starving!

Daikon: you got a point. I've been training pretty hard. You too Gohan!

Gohan: I guess your right.

Shin: how about we take a break. Follow me.

Gohan: hey dad! It was cool sensing your energy from here when you were on earth as a Super Saiyan 3!

Daikon: it was wasn't it? How about we have a Sparing match later.

Goku: Sure! Right after we eat that is!

Daikon: then we can test it out against the Z sword! Don't hold back Gohan!

Gohan: you got it!

Shin: I don't think that's a good idea...

Daikon: calm down shin! It's not like Buu would ever teleport to this planet!

Shin: it's not Buu I'm worried about, it's the planet!

Daikon: oh right.

Goku: we'll just have a normal sparring match!

Daikon: and you'll lose.

Goku: in your dreams!

Daikon: you'll be in your dreams when I'm done with you!