Chapter 20

I would of updated yesterday but I was distracted and was watching Dragon ball z abridged. So funny. Anyways, Outside of earth, we see an alien space ship two large power levels inside. It looks like it Frieza and...anther Frieza? No wait it's his "Daddy."

Frieza: Daddy! Why are we just waiting here?! I just and to destroy this waste!

King cold: now now my little pumpkin! We must make a grand entrance! One that's fit for a King and a princess!

Frieza: how about there!

King cold: I guess it will do for now.

Frieza: Yay! Then I can get more pony toys- I mean earthing heads.

King cold: now now my little princess. There is nothing to be ashamed of!

Frieza: yeah yeah let's just land. I just want to get this over with D-d-dick

King cold: what?

Frieza: sorry, just getting used to this body.

At the son household

*Ring Ring!* *Ring Ring!*

Gohan: I got it mom!

Gohan picks up the phone about to say hello when he gets interrupted by the person at the other side screaming.

Krillin: FRIEZA IS BACK! FRIEZA IS BACK!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!

Gohan: calm down Krillin! I'll be there.

He hangs up the phone and looks for his super suit- I mean armor.

Gohan: Mom! Where is my Armor!

Chichi: it's under the bed!

Gohan: thank you!

Gohan flies of to the location where Frieza is landing. While on his way, he meets Krillin. They both together fly to the location where they meet the rest of the Z fighters (Vegeta: it's still a stupid name! I'm not part of it!) Who also sensed Frieza and another big energy. But then Bulma arrives.

Bulma: hey guys! Hey Vegeta~

Yamacha: ok ok fist of all why the hell are you here?

But: the whole time I was on Namek I didn't even see this Frieza guy once! Might as well before I die.

Yamacha: that's no very encouraging.

Bulma: it wasn't supposed to be.

Vegeta: of course the rest of the circus is here.

Tien: nice shirt.

Vegeta: F**K YOU!! You're just mad that I am the drippiest one here!

Tien: yeah yeah.

Vegeta: But that's besides the point. why don't you try lowering your energy triclops like the Namekian over there.

Tien: what?

Piccolo: over here.

They look over to see Piccolo on a cliff staring at them.