Chapter 6

Last time, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Krillin: KIENZAN!!!

Krillin lifts his hand out and a disc of Ki rises up. He throws the disc at Vegeta's tail, but Vegeta jumps, avoiding the attack.

Krillin: No way!

Vegeta: did you really think I wouldn't realize there were more of you?! There was no way you would let this kid come back alone!

Daikon: I could've never guessed he was so strong... Where's that boost when you need it!!!

Daikon flies down from the rock behind Krillin and faces Vegeta.

Vegeta: Just you wait! Once ik done with Kakarrot, you're next!

Krillin: DAMN IT!!!

Gohan: STOP!!!

Daikon: NO, DON'T DO IT!!!

As Vegeta goes to crush Goku, he feels a sudden pain in his back. Everyone looks down and sees Yajirobe slicing Vegeta's tail off and running away.

Vegeta: Damn it... I didn't know there were 5 of them... GRAAAH!!!

Vegeta let's go of Goku and starts to transform back into his normal self.

Daikon: He's... Back to normal...

Vegeta: You bastards!!! You're trying to make me mad aren't you?! If that's what you want I'll kill you all now! Starting with you!!!

Vegeta spins around and flies towards Gohan.

Vegeta: Watcha doing there?

Gohan: what am I doing-

Vegeta punches Gohan in the gut, causing Gohan to spit blood and kneel down.

Vegeta: How about you show me what you really got?

Vegeta goes to attack Gohan once more, but Krillin and Daikon come in and tries to got Vegeta. But Vegeta notices them and swings randomly. Daikon manages to dodge it, but Krillin doesn't get so lucky and is kicked far away.

Daikon: KRILLIN!!! You're fighting me now Vegeta!

Vegeta: Then bring it! But first...

Vegeta turns to Gohan and blast him away towards Goku.

Vegeta: now you don't have any help! I'll kill you here and now!

Daikon: I'd like to see you try.

Vegeta and Daikon finally face off. Who will come out victorious? Find out now, On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Daikon starts walking towards Vegeta

Vegeta: Bring it!

Daikon and Vegeta flash away and appear in the sky.

Daikon: HAAAH!!!

Daikon launches himself toward Vegeta and throws a punch. Vegeta quickly catches his fist and lands a punch on Daikon's Jaw. Daikon turns around and kicks Vegeta down towards Gohan, but instantly appears behind him and kicks him back up. Vegeta flips around and faces Daikon with an angry look on his face.

Vegeta: WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!!

Daikon: Why would I die now?! This earth needs to be protected from people like you!

Daikon and Vegeta start to exchange blow for blow not missing a single hit. They both go back and forth. Vegeta kicking in the stomach, Daikon punching him in the face. They both are blocking as well as fighting. neither are willing to give up in their fight. While the two are going at it, Goku calls Krillin over to him.