Chapter 30

Last time on dragon ball z, Cell wanted to see Gohan's full potential, and unleased the cell juniors! But Daikon jumps in and challenges Cell! Will Daikon win against Cell? or will Cell's plan for awakening Gohan's rage prevail, find out now!

Cell: So be it! Let our battle, Commence!

With that, Daikon vs Cell begins! Daikon lanches towards Cell and pulls his fist back. Daikon strikes, but Cell narrowly dodges and gets cut on his cheek. Cell steps back and punches Daikon in the face, knocking him back. Daikon does a backflip and jumps back at Cell, headbutting him. Cell falls to the ground and sweeps under Daikon's legs, but Daikon jumps up and tries to kick Cell, and Cell blocks his kick and pushes him up.

Cell: is that all you got?!

Daikon: RAAAAAH!!!

Daikon flies into the air and Cell follows. Daikon then flies back down towards Cell and sends some ki blasts at him. Cell dodges all the blasts and sends a beam back at Daikon. Daikon stops shooting blasts and sends a beam at Cell. Both beams clash and explode, causing a smoke screen. The smokescreen remains for a while, and the smoke gets blown away by Cell and Daikon's clashing fists. Daikon pushes his fist harder and punches cell in the face, sending him toward the z-fighters.

Krillin: Watch out guys!

Krillin points out Cell falling towards them. But before Cell hits the ground, he stops mid-air and looks back up to see Daikon smiling at him and pointing back. Cell looks back and gets kicked back into the air by a mysterious figure. Cell gets sent up into the air and gets hammered back down by Daikon.

Cell lands face first to the ground, but gets kicked into a nearby hill near Gohan

Cell lands face first to the ground, but gets kicked into a nearby hill near Gohan. Gohan jumps out of the way and looks up at Daikon. He notices that Daikon is still up there and looks around for anyone else.

Gohan: 'Huh? how did that happen? He's still up there, but Cell still got kicked!'

Gohan looks over to where Cell got kicked, but sees no one there.

Gohan: 'who was that?'

Suddenly, a rumbling occurs and Gohan looks back and sees Cell explode the mountain he was in.

Cell: Damn you! How did you do that?!

Daikon: SHUT UP AND FIGHT CELL!!!

Cell gets launched into the air and stops in front of Daikon.

Daikon: HAAAAH!!!

Daikon sends punches at Cell, but he blocks them all. Daikon tries to punch Cell in the face, but Cell ducks and grabs his leg.

Daikon: "?!"

Cell then throws Daikon down and prepares a Kamehameha.

Cell: Enjoy oblivion! HA!!