Chapter 36

Last time on Dragon Ball Z Kyōdai...

Krillin: hey!

Goku: hi!

Daikon: your still here?

WTA: Of course I am! This is great! I never dreamed that I'll see you guys again! It's been so many years! It was you guys who beat Cell, not Hercule right?

Goku: Hehehe!

Daikon: I don't like to brag but...

WTA: Without you guys, the Budokai was nothing! Just a bunch of randoms! Are all these guys your friends?!

Goku: Pretty much.

WTA: This'll be great! Just don't destroy the tournament grounds like last time!

Piccolo: we'll see.

Daikon: no promises.

WTA: Anyways, I know you guys will pass the preliminary rounds! See you on stage!

Goku: bye!

Daikon: what a nice guy...

Now...

After meeting with the old World Tournament Announcer, they make it to the preliminary rounds and see Hercule hyping up the crowd. As he does this, the cameras get destroyed by Piccolo so Gohan can fight all out.

Gohan: hey dad! I'm going to look for my friend!

Goku: Huh? Ok.

Daikon: I didn't know he had friends.

Goku: I mean, Chi-Chi does make him go to school-

Hercule: HA!!

Goku and Daikon's conversation gets interrupted by Hercule shouting and punching the machine.

He manages to get a score of 137.

Fat guy: Incredible! 137 points!

Hercule lifts his fist before walking out.

Hercule: Best of luck to you all! I hope one of you guys can make me sweat!

Announcer: everyone please take a number and line up at the punch machine! All the kiddies in the youth division over here please!