Chapter 32

Last time on dragon ball z, Cell emerges from the smoke and appears to be stronger than ever! With these new upgrades, Cell seems to be back for round 2 and killed Trunks to start it off. How did Cell survive the self-destruction? How strong is he now? And how did he get back on earth? Find out now on the final chapter of the Cell saga!

Cell: Well, well, it's nice to see similar faces. Are you surprised to see me again?

Daikon: No, Cell you're back!

Gohan: Look what you did to Trunks you monster!

Vegeta: What do you want from us Cell?!

Cell smirks and chuckles.

Cell: Nothing. I have all that I need now.

Yamcha: But, he's dead! You killed him!

Daikon: Then why, are you back?! How are you here?!

Cell: So you want to know how I survived the blast? It's pretty simple in fact. It's all up here! Part of my design.

Cell points to his head.

Cell: Since every cell has a life of its own, I can't die! It's impossible! Even when I self-destruct I will always come back! When Goku brought me to that weird planet I don't remember what happened next. But somewhere among the debris, the core of my being still existed somewhere. And I was able to regenerate! And with a plus. I was back in my perfect form, and I was stronger than before! I even picked up Goku's instant transmission attack! So that's how I got here. And now that I'm back, I'll give you guys a second chance. So who's up first?

Gohan and Daikon both growl at Cell's comeback and both power up. Gohan going into Super Saiyan 2, and Daikon going into Super Saiyan.

Gohan: You don't scare me Cell! I'm ready!

Daikon: That's right! And I'll join in too! Who knows, maybe I might get a power-up!

Cell: Still won't give up huh?

Daikon: Giving up? Never heard of it! I always tried my best even when my opponent was more potent than me! I'll just have to surpass my limits here and now to protect the earth! Bring it on!

Cell: All you'll be doing is delaying the inevitable!

Daikon: No Cell, I! No, WE will defeat you!

Gohan: That's right!

Krillin: Look, you guys! Looks like Trunks is still moving! That means he's alive!

Yamcha goes and checks on him as Trunks continues to suffer slowly.

Yamcha: It looks like he's not going to make it! He's in really bad shape!

The screen turns black as the only people shown are Vegeta and Trunks.

Vegeta: 'Kakarot! This is all your fault! He sacrificed everything for me! And all I did was push him away! I won't give up on him! I can change things! Cell has crossed the line, but he has gone too far now! He will pay the ultimate price, for he did...to...to...!'

Daikon: Now Cell! Bring it on! You'll pay for what you did to-

Vegeta: MY BABY BOY!!!

Vegeta now inraged at Cell charges into Super Saiyan and flies at Cell.

Gohan: Vegeta!

Daikon: Vegeta!!! NO!!!

Vegeta: VEGETA YES!!!

Vegeta reels his arm back and throws a blast at Cell.

Cell Braces for impact as the blast hits him, pushing everyone back. Vegeta powers up more and shoots more blasts at the spot Cellis at, causing a giant dust cloud, covering up everything him.