Chapter 13

Vegeta is now up against Recoome. Vegeta starts with a barrage of kicks and punches. He then kicks Recoome into the air and hits him back down. He keeps doing this until he launches him into a small hill. He then sends a barrage of ki blast down to the hill and finishes it off with a galick gun. The smoke hasn't been cleared but Vegeta thinks he won. But Gohan sees a figure standing in the smoke. It was Recoome and he wasn't even tired.

Recoome: Vegeta that was fun (Zarbon moans) but now is my turn (Zarbon moans even louder)

Krillin: what was that?

Vegeta: I think it was ghost Zarbon

Recoome then launches himself towards Vegeta

Vegeta then blast Recoome back and lands on the ground. But it seems it did no damage.

Recoome: was that all you got?

Vegeta:*damnit that didn't do anything to him*

Recoome then does his sassy pose and readies a blast that could kill Vegeta. But as if some was watching Vegeta get beat to a pulp, krillin joins and kicks Recoome's mouth shut. While that happens Gohan grabs Vegeta and flys out of the way.

Recoome: OWWW!!! that hurt. You tints are going to get it.

Gohan: I guess it's my turn to fight.

Gohan then rushes at Recoome

And gets his neck snapped.

Jeice: and that goes for the records.

Burter: that must of hurt

Jeice: duh.

Just as recoome is about to finish off Gohan, Jeice and Burter's scouter sense a space ship descending towards Namek. Everyone who is still conscious looks up into the air and see a spaceship. Krillin realizes that it is his two best friends Goku and Y/n.

Krillin: they finally made it

The ship lands and two figures walk out of the ship.