Chapter 10

Last time... On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

On a planet called Frieza Planet 79, a small pod flies towards this planet. And inside the pod, Vegeta is inside it. Some aliens notice this and go out a landing pod to greet Vegeta. But when they notice he wasn't coming out, they check inside and see that he's using the pod's life support equipment. So they quickly take him inside the building to some healing pods. After a few hours, he finally heals up.

Green alien: you're fully healed. You may open your eyes.

Vegeta takes off the equipment from the healing pods and walks out.

Green alien: Unfortunately, we weren't able to regenerate your tail.

Vegeta: Doesn't matter, it'll grow back itself.

Vegeta steps out the healing pod and gets his Saiyan armor on.

Green alien: it seems you ran into a bit of Trouble. This high quality armor is in tatters!

Vegeta: Tell me, where Friez

Green alien: he just left the planet. Cui said that once your treatment was over, he needed to speak with you in the training room.

Vegeta: is that so? Tell him I have nothing to say to him.

Green alien: But sir! You forgot your scouter!

Vegeta: Don't need it. You can keep it.

As Vegeta walks down the hallway, he is met by a purple alien by the name of Cui.

Vegeta: get lost Cui.

Cui: hold it right there.

Cui stops Vegeta by putting a hand on his shoulder.

Cui: Frieza is pretty angry about your leave to earth.

Vegeta: move your filthy hand off of me.

Cui: It seems he's been in a forgiving mood since your sensational discovery.

Vegeta: What?

Cui: he was thrilled at your prospect of immortality!

Vegeta: Wait What?! You mean Frieza is leaving for-

Cui: That's right. Planet Namek!

Vegeta: That's bastard!!!

Vegeta runs off, leaving Cui behind.

Cui: HEY WAIT!!! VEGETA!!!

Vegeta runs into his pod and flies off the planet.

Vegeta: I WON'T LET YOU BET AWAY WITH HIS FRIEZA!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!!! THEY'RE MINE!!!

As Vegeta flies towards Planet Namek, The group from earth, after 34 days, finally makes it to Namek. What will wait for them on this planet? Find out now, On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!