Chapter 43

Last time...

Daikon: you looks like you need I sparing partner. How about you test it out on me?

Gohan: Gosh really? This sword is pretty sharp...

Daikon: are You doubting you uncle? Fine, I'll go Super, or better yet, let me show you everything I got.

Gohan: Everything you got? Are you sure?

Daikon: I should be asking you that!

Daikon grits his teeth and clenches his hands. The ground around his starts to break and rocks start to float dramatically in the air. Daikon first starts off as a Super Saiyan. Then he goes on to a Super Saiyan 2.

Daikon: And now to go, even, further, beyond!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The golden aura around Daikon starts to get bigger, and he shouts even louder.

Gohan: No way... His energy...

Shin: it's rising just like Goku did!

Skip

Daikon: NOW!!! THIS IS SUPER SAIYAN 3!!!

Shin: that's enough Daikon!

Daikon: Oh, sorry.

Skip

Daikon: yeah, I'm fine... But this transformation isn't. It takes all my energy away. I don't know if I could even last a minute in that form! I guess Goku being dead has its perks since he doesn't use to much of it.

???: Bingo!

Gohan: Dad!

Daikon: So you finally show yourself? I'm surprised you didn't Sense him earlier Gohan.

Skip

Gohan: hey dad! It was cool sensing your energy from here when you were on earth as a Super Saiyan 3!

Daikon: it was wasn't it? How about we have a Sparing match later.

Goku: Sure! Right after we eat that is!

Daikon: then we can test it out against the Z sword! Don't hold back Gohan!

Gohan: you got it!

Shin: I don't think that's a good idea...

Daikon: calm down shin! It's not like Buu would ever teleport to this planet!

Shin: it's not Buu I'm worried about, it's the planet!

Daikon: oh right.

Goku: we'll just have a normal sparring match!

Daikon: and you'll lose.

Goku: in your dreams!

Daikon: you'll be in your dreams when I'm done with you!

Now...

Currently, Gohan is now finishing up with swinging the Z sword.

Goku: Great job Gohan! You've gotten pretty good with that sword within a day!

Daikon: Bravo! Bravo!

Both Goku and Daikon sitting on a rock clap at Gohan as he chuckles a bit.

Goku: I bet that Sword is SUPER sharp! Let's try it out!

Goku steps off the rock he's sitting on and picks it up. Daikon on the other hand falls off and hits his head on the ground.

Daikon: ow.