Chapter 40

Last time...

Vegeta self-destructive attack is felt all the way to Krillin and Vegeta, even the plane that the rest of the group is. Today is the day when three of our bravest warriors has die. Gohan, who tried against the mighty Buu, but got one shot. Daikon, who put up a brilliant fight against Buu, but was finished unfairly. And lasty, Vegeta, who became a villain, but sacrificed himself to end Buu's terrible reign. That is the end for our three warriors... Or is it?

Back on the plane.

Bulma: damn it Vegeta. Why did you go on and so that?

Yamcha: don't worry about Bulma! We can just use the Dragon balls to wish back all the people who died today!

Roshi: that right, but something wasn't right. He was full of evil, like he was before.

Suddenly, a gust of wind shakes the plane.

Yamcha: what's was that?!

Roshi: some massive explosion from far away! But from what?

Bulma then shivers and feels something odd.

Bulma: 'Why do I feel uneasy about Vegeta all of a sudden?'

Back on the battlefield, both Piccolo and Krillin are both saddened by the death of Vegeta.

Piccolo: Krillin, can you take these two home? I must check the aftermath.

Krillin: sure...

Piccolo: Silencw will be worst in this scenario. So tell their families. I don't know yet about Goku, but Vegeta said that Gohan was dead. And I can't sense Daikon's Ki. So he must be dead as well.

Krillin: what?!

Piccolo leaves it all to Krillin and flies off.

Krillin: oh man. How am I gonna tell them...?

Piccolo makes it to the battlefield and sees Bobbidi still alive. He goes over to finish him off, but see pieces of Majin Buu moving and forming together. Piccolo in fear flies off knowing the worse of what just happened. Majin Buu is Alive! But there's still one person left that could help us. And he's waking up right now.

Goku gets up and sees that there are no more senzu beans

Goku: damn it Vegata! You took the last senzu bean and fought Buu yourself. But I can still feel Buu's Ki, but and Vegata's. Nor Daikon's. Or Gohan's. What happened? But Piccolo and Krillin are still alive though! Maybe they can explain...

Goku focuses and puts two fingers on his forehead and teleports away. Back with Piccolo and Krillin, they are at the lookout.

Krillin: when do you think the kids will wake up?

Piccolo: around an hour.

Krillin: aw man. I can't believe that Vegeta, Gohan, and Daikon are all gone! And the kids will take it even harder then we will. And how will we explain it to their families?