Chapter 25

Last time on Dragon ball z, Cell backed everyone into a corner. He approaches Android 18 to become perfect once and for all, but of course not wanting to die, Android 18 refuses. What will the z fighters do now that Cell has become even stronger? Will Vegeta finally exit the chamber with Trunks? Or will Cell absorb 18? Let's find out!

Cell: 18, there is no point in running. you might as well give up! I'm just one step to becoming perfect! With you, we'll be unstoppable!

18: If you think that's going to convince me, you know nothing about us.

Cell: Well, you chose the hard way.

Cell begins to approach 18 slowly. 18 goes on the defensive and chooses only one option.

18: Stay where you are! I'm warning you! Come any closer and I'll blow myself up!

Cell: Whoa! You wouldn't dare!

18: I wouldn't? try me. I'd rather kill myself than be absorbed by you.

Cell: Rude.

18: I'm different from you! What makes you think that I can be part of you!

Cell: Well, I think I know someone that can answer that question for you.

Cell pauses for a few seconds and then smiles.

Cell (17): Hello 18. what's up? Don't worry I'm okay.

18: What? 17?

17: what's wrong? Were you scared? Don't worry, look. I'm fine! I know it's hard to understand but we were meant to be a part of Cell! Once you join us, it will all be clear.

18: Really? are you sure?

18: Why would I ever do anything to harm you?

16: Don't listen to him! That's not 17! Cell is using his voice to trick you!

Cell: Quiet fool! you only have half of a brain left. You don't have a clue what you're talking about! Please continue 17.

Cell (17): You can do whatever you want here 18. But doesn't it make sense to do as Dr. Gero intended and become ultimate above others? there's no higher purpose for us!

18:...you aren't 17 are you?

Cell (17): Don't be like that sis! What makes you say that?

18: Well I'm not buying it! 17 wasn't always the type of person you would hang out around back then. But we both changed after meeting someone back then. And because of that encounter, life became a fascinating game for him. He would never risk it to be a part of you!

Cell: You fool! Like it or not you will be mine! Try it! Blow yourself up! How much time would you need to power up the blast? Before that, I would've already absorbed you! Just come to me!

Cell walks forward and 18 steps back. 16 tries to get up and save 18, but he is too weak for that. Cell starts to close in on 18 but is stopped when he felt someone ki above him.

Cell: what does that bug thing he's doing up there?

Tien: I'm doing the only reasonable thing right now! Stopping you!

Tien clasps his hands and forms a triangle.

Cell: You fool! You don't stand a chance against me!

Tien: Then I might be the pothole on the road for you! But I'll tell you what, it'll be one heck of a deep pothole! so deep that even you'll be jealous! Take this!

Tien starts to yell as electricity circuits around his hands. Cell senses this energy skyrocketing but just decides to stand there while Tien shouts his ultimate move.