Chapter 26

Last time on The Saiyan's Might, Trunks and Vegeta finally exited the time chamber, and Daikon, Goku, and Gohan entered the chamber. With Cell on the loose and Vegeta after him, who knows what will happen. Will Vegeta defeat Cell? Or will Cell find Andriod 18 and absorb her? Let's find out!

At this time, Cell is flying towards a place where a few islands are just being islands. Cell stops flying and thinks to himself.

Cell: I should have already caught up to them by now. So that only means that they are hiding on one of these islands. Fine, we'll play the hard way.

Cell takes a deep breath and inflates his chest. He then lets out a shout that everyone can hear from the islands.

Cell: 18! COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF!! IF YOU DON'T THEN I'LL DESTROY THESE ISLANDS ONE BY ONE UNTIL YOU COME OUT! EVEN THOUGH I WANT PERFECTION NO ONE ON THIS ROCK CAN BEAT ME!

We see Android 18 and 16 taking shelter behind a hill on a close island with no civilization.

18: He would do it too.

16: Don't worry 18. he won't really destroy you. he's too obsessed with becoming perfect to risk it.

Cell: no one coming up? Fine. time for the demolition.

Cell sticks out a hand and forms a red ki ball in his hand and throws it at the nearest island, completely destroying it.

Cell: so she wasn't on that island. she'll come out evenutally. TIME IS TICKING 18! IF YOU DON'T COME OUT, YOUr ISLAND IS SOON TO BE DESTROYED!

18: damn it! Now, what 16?! He's actually destroying islands!

16: do not worry. the blast is only enough to destroy the island, not you. You will be able to survive and space through the water.

18: But you'll get destroyed!

16: That does not matter. as long as you are safe.

18: 16...

16: 'Why is Cell so focused on being complete? he's already stronger than everyone else on earth. what is his purpose?'

Cell sticks out his hand and starts to destroy more islands, just not the right ones. Vegeta sensing this turns Super Saiyan and flies faster. As Vegeta is flying towards Cell, Cell is getting closer and closer to the island that the Androids are on. Cell finally makes it to the last island and points his hand out.

Cell: This is the last island. If they're not here, then I'll just search the ocean. But they know it'll be useless. hm?

Cell senses a familiar power level coming his way. The person stops 12 inches from his face. he has a shiny yellow aura- yeah it's Vegeta.

Cell: You're Vegeta!

Vegeta: And you're Cell. Y'know with a name like that I thought you'll be that ugly. Let's continue this on the ground.

Cell:...

Cell and Vegeta land on the ground staring each other down. Cell interrupts the Silents with slander.

Cell: So what are you doing all the way out here? you didn't come to do something as silly as "defeating" me, did you?

Vegeta: Defeat? no, I came to pulverize you till you have nothing left.

Cell: Such brave words coming from some who couldn't even meet my power.

Vegeta: You steal people's Cells. But I'm still sickened that my cells were used to make something as hideous as you. They could've done a better job at making you pretty.