Chapter 3

Tristan's POV

The whole day was a blur. Serena was in labour for so many hours. Hearing the baby cry was like the best sound I have ever heard.

My son. I had a kid? A whole child to be responsible for? I could not believe it. I never had my dad around. Seen him like 3 times my whole life? I didnt even know what a good dad looked like?

This wasnt the time to panick. I look at Serena as they took the baby to clean him up. Ive never seen her cry so much. It was crazy.

"You did that." I say and she just hugs me as I kissed her lips. "You gave birth to our child."

"Is he ok?" She says and I nod as the nurse who smiles. "Your baby is healthy and well."

"What is his name?" The nurse asks.

"Tobias Luca D'amelio." I say and she smiles. "Hes a beautiful baby boy." She says putting the baby on Serena's chest.

"Oh my God." Serena says. "Hes so beautiful."

"Babies bond with skin to skin contact." The nurse says to me and I look at her. I shrug taking my shirt off. "Well lets get to bonding." I say as she laughs at me. The old lady was so sweet. I put the baby on my chest.

I'm a gangster but this could maybe make me cry. Probably the happiest moment of my life.

"Hey. Oh my God..." my mom says walking into the room. She hugs Serena kissing her as she looks at me. "He is beautiful." She says as I wrap him up. "Meet Tobias." I tell my mom as she holds him. She starts crying making me laugh.

"Can we come in too." Adele says walking in. "Oh my God." She says as my mom hands her the baby. "I cant keep it together. Look at my grandchild."

"Look at my nephew." Adele says kissing him. "He looks like you Tristan." She says and I laugh. "Thats my son."

"Wheres my nephew?" Ace says walking in. "Congratulations." He says to Serena and then looks at me. My baby was passed once again over to him. "Oh damn. He has the same big head as Tristan." He says and I laugh.

"Shut the fuck up." I tell him and Serena looks at me. "Dont swear in front of the baby." Ace says and I laugh again. Adele just stood next to Ace watching him with the baby. That was a disaster I just couldnt focus on at the moment.

"Forgot how small babies were." Jackson and Kayden says who had also come in looking at Ace holding the baby. All of Serena's brother stream in, her dad. Balloons, flowers and gifts. It was a lot and I saw Serena just needed to recover and rest.

The nurse kindly asked everyone to leave and everyone left as it was nearing night time except for my mom. Ace took Chanel with him and Adele stayed behind.

"My mom, is she okay?" Serena asks Adele. Adele just looks at her nodding. "She's okay. She's just out of town." Adele tells her.

"Violating her parole." Serena sighs. "Must be more important than me having a baby." Serena sat up slowly and just pushed her hair back. Serena had long brown hair that was straightened at the moment but usually it was curly. Adele got up and pulled it into a bun for her.

"Dont worry about her okay?" She says and Serena wipes her tears.

"God, is being a mother being emotional for no reason."