Chapter 32

Serena's POV

"She's what?" I say sitting up in the middle of the night. I look at Tristan who opened his eyes.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." I say getting up.

"She's awake?" Tristan says looking at the time. It was 6am.

"Adele is awake!" I say as London puts the phone down and I get dressed. Its been 5 days and I was starting to think I lost my best friend forever.

She had a massive head injury and broke ribs and her arm in 5 places.

I get up and get myself ready as Tristan looks after the kids.

"Hey." I say walking into the hospital room. Ace was sitting there with his broken leg as he stared at the floor sitting next to Millie, Kayden and the twins.

"Hey." Millie says as Paris hugs me. "Whats happening."

"She's awake." Millie says. "But she doesn't remember anything."

"What do you mean?"

"As in she lost her memory. Its all gone. She doesn't even know what her name is." Millie says

"What?" I say frowning.

"The doctor said she might just regain it or its lost forever..."
Kayden tells me and I sit down.

"You can come in and see her now..." the nurse says. Ace refuses to get up as he just stared out as her family streamed in.

"Come on." I tell him and he shakes his head looking like a little toddler with fear in his eyes.

"She needs you Ace." I tell him as he gets up.

Adele was drinking water as she sat up slightly supported by cushons. Her face had million cuts and grazes as her hair was pulled into a bun on top of her head. She looked so pale.

"Hey..." I say as she stared at everyone.

"Hi?" She says. "You don't remember me?" I ask her and she just looked at me puzzled.

"This cannot be happening." Adele says as starts crying with her hands on her face. "Its okay..." Millie says trying to console her.

"Whats ok? I dont even know my own name." She continues crying.

"She might be overwhelmed with everyone here." The nurse says walking in. I look at Millie who just stood there upset herself.

"Okay. What are we supposed to do?" Paris says. "Were her family?"

"Well now she just needs some space. Get better and then we can work on the memory." The nurse says ushering us all out.

The following day, I was up again bright and early at the hospital as Paris runs over to me.

"Guess what!" She says. "She remembers!"

"She does?"

"She just doesn't remember the last couple of years."

"Oh my God." I say running into the room as I hugged Adele.

"Serena." She says as I held her. "You're back!"