Chapter 13

Serena's POV

Typical Tristan. He left as soon as my brothers came. They were sometimes really tough but I was very sure that Manny wouldnt be so disrespectful thing time round.

I knew Ace had an issue because of Sammy and Adele thing but oh my God Tristan was just taking it too far. I kept civil with his stupid brother even though he was a jack ass?

"So you guys like it here in New York?" Theo asks the kids as they ate dinner.

"Its different from Florida I guess but we haven't explored yet. Serena is taking us tomorrow."

"You know places other than clubs and bars?" Samuel teases me and I roll my eyes.

"You know its really good to have you guys here. Serena's siblings is our family too." Theo says. "I have kids, you guys can come over and stay with us whenver."

"That is sweet." I say

"Where is Tristan? I thought he would play video games with me?" Christopher asks me.

"Probably at his brothers' house."

"He doesnt like us." Sammy says. "No. He does not like Many and Sammy. He likes me and Theo." Jackson says and I nod. "True."

"Hey."

"So are you like related to us?" CJ says and I laugh.

"Not through blood." Jackson tells her. She was funny because the link between her and me was Christopher and wasnt related to the rest. So she wasnt at all.

"Youre cute." She says to Jackson who laughs.

"You're adorable. And 15. Thats illegal." I tell her and she rolled her eyes. She was a horny 15 year old and it kind of reminded me of myself? I was 13 being controlled by a 21 year old and thought I was so cool.

They all go home eventually and CJ and Christopher go to bed. It was midnight and Tristan was still out even though he was the one who was sex ting me all two weeks and now he wasnt even here. What an asshole. I had showered, shaved and even wore my pretty pink lingerie.

I was so tired feom the travels, Tobias and the rest I fell asleep waiting for Tristan to come home.

I feel Tristan climbing into bed pulling me in hours later. I could smell the weed. He had smoked. I sit up and turn the night light on. "I like the pink." He says

"You do?" I say and he smirks at me. "Get out." I say and he sit up. He wasnt even wearing a shirt. It was distracting.

"Youre mad?"

"You left. I came back today and you left."

"Well I asked for you to stop bringing your stupid brothers round me."

"You cant tell me who I can or can't bring to the house. Theyre my brothers."

"Whatever. Everytime its like how can we piss Tristan off more. I told you Manny especially I will punch in his mouth."

"You're doing too much." I say putting my robe on as I get out of bed.

"Come on. Everything you want or do I just go with it. You wanna turn this house into a fucking sibling home go for it. You always gotta issue."

"I have an issue?"

"You do. I just came home and youre already starting shit." He mumbles getting up.

"Oh you should go back- continue getting high and shit." I tell him throwing my phone at him. He really pissed me off on a new level disturbed my sleep for what.