Chapter 43

Adele's POV

I watch Ace as he carried me into the private jet in my wedding dress as I giggled

"If I fall youre fucking done." I tell him as he laughs. How did I let his drunk ass let him carry me on stairs.

I couldnt be happier. I was excited. I was so happy about the wedding. I laughed, I cried, I have also been very emotional during my wedding and this pregnancy.

Ace looked so sexy in his suit. It was black and absolutely stunning. He had a fresh hair cut. He had a grin on his face as he looked at me. I dont remember ever being this happy?

Things in life were starting to look good, Ace and I were good . Married even? My siblings were good? My job was making me money? My mom was out of prison and even at my damn wedding.

"I love you." I tell Ace as I sit next to him. I wore my third silk wedding dress. Ace took the champage the air hostest gave him and drinks it one go. He was drunk for the both of us.

"How long is the flight?" I ask her

"Were fucking married now. You cant use that excuse anymore." He says to me as the lady chuckles leaving us alone. All day I fantazied about Ace.

I sit on his lap kissing his lips as his hands on my throat. "I love you." He says as he pushes my dress up trailing skin as I unbuckle his belt and he eases onto me.

"I love you." I tell him as he just stared at me as I eased onto him gasping out. Its been a while.

"You gonna fuck me like you're my husband." I tell him as he pulls his fingers into my hair as his other one held my thigh.

"Fuck." He mumbles pressing his lips on mine as I move my thighs. Maybe it was because I was so inlove, that I felt even higher than I usually do. His hands grip my thighs as he now pounces in me making me scream out his name.

I get changed into sweats and a cropped shirt as I take my make up off and undo all the pins in my hair. It was half up half down. I sit back down where Ace had fallen asleep so I take a blanket out and put it over him.

I scroll through my phone and the pictures everyones posting. I text Serena that I miss her already. She really was the bestest friend anyone could wish for. I loved her loads.

My pictures with my siblings, Ace, everyone was so adorable and cute. It made me really happy.

My father never came to the wedding which was kind of sad? I tried my best to keep him and Ace apart. Even Ace's dead beat dad came and showed up?

I look at Gia who posted a story with her and her best friend Faye. I loved Gia, loads even. She was just best friends with Ace's ex. I hated that girl because she was always so available for Ace. She was still in love after all these years because Ace would run back to her in his moments of doubts.

I ended up on her page just stalking her. I wasn't sure even why? She was super pretty. Ace had a thing for pretty girls. Its also the fact that he actually dated her and wasnt just messing with her like the million other girls. He mustve liked her a hell of a lot.

Her last picture posted was her infront of a big mirror sitting wearing a white tshirt only. The room looked awfully familiar as I saw the bed and the mirror. I bought that huge mirror and it leaned against the wall. Even the tshirt; Ace had that tshirt. It was nike and had a tick in the middle. He was wearing this shirt the day before the wedding when he called me on facetime to show me that he had the suits.

Just like that things shattered again. From the happiest, to the saddest in a few moments.

Why did I even land on her page. I look at Ace who was peacefully sleeping. Why would he wanna marry me and spend all this money just to hurt me.