Chapter 19

Ace's POV

"Adele wake up." I say looking at Adele who was sleeping next to me. 

I couldnt sleep really and Adele kept pushing up against me as if she was doing it on purpose. Maybe I was slightly high and drunk because I hung out a little with Tristan before coming home.

"I am awake. I cant sleep." She says. "You worried about tomorrow?"

"I guess." She says sighing. She pulls me in kissing me as she straddles my lap. Thats what she did when she felt shit and low, she would find me and seek attention and sex. It distracted her, made her feel better.

She was only wearing my shirt as my hand ran up her behind.

"Fuck me slow." She says as I flip her around spreading her knees taking my sweats and boxers off. She takes off my shirt as I take off hers. She smiles and I look at her.

"You're so pretty." I say as I slowly entered her. She felt so damn good as I slowly moved in and out of her. She moans out taking my fingers putting it in her mouth. I take my fingers out of her mouth running it past her nipples.

"Fuck ..." I say watching her roll her eyes back,driving me crazy.  I watch her come to her climax as I flip her over infront of me on her hands and knees as she moans out while I fuck her from the back.

As she crumbles again, I pull her back against me as she cries my name out. "Where do you want it?" I ask her and she gets off of me getting off thr bed making me get off as she kneels down infront of me, letting her tongue slide over me as I come into her mouth.

Its 5am, I drag Adele into the shower where her thighs and behind were red with my grip. She was small and tiny standing next to me as I pulled her in. "Now you will have a good sleep." I tell her as she runs the bath and sits in it with me with the bubbles.

"I like living together." I say as she rests her back on to my chest.

"You think so?" She asks. "Or it is because we have sex more when were together."

"That too." I say and she chuckles.

"What donyou think our future looks like?" She asks.

"You know my plan, work till im 30 in this industry and retire. Invest. Buy properties." I tell her. "Where do I fit in to this?"

"You retire with me." I say and she chuckles.

"I want to have kids." I tell her and she looks at me. "I know you do."

"And you dont right now." I say

"Ive not even got the kids out the door that I am raising. I know its selfish but I always have the responsibility of taking care of others. For once I want to be able to wake up without panicking if thisnome went to school. Has this one ate. Also, I want to be married first."

"So marry me right now?"

"Were the most unstable couple on earth." She says laughing.

"I think we have been good the last couple of weeks." I say and she nods. "We have."

"So? Marry me." I say dead serious. Once I wanted something, I had to achieve it.

"I want you to be my wife." I say and she just chuckles.

"We have known each other for 4 years." I add. "Your siblings are like mine?"

She turns around looking at me sitting on her knees in front of me as I blow bubbles on her face. "Are you proposing right now?" She says as her shiny soapy body sat Infront of me.