Chapter 11

Adele's POV

"Good morning sunshine." I tell Paris who came down the stairs walking into the kitchen yawning.

"Why were you up all night knowing you are graduating from high school today?"

"Because I was so freaking excited." She says smiling. "And also... I couldnt stop thinking of the party."

"Why are you never invited to parties- why is that you have to throw it?" I say annoyed teenagers will be in my house. We had a pool and they loved that shit. It was hot and its summer but they trash the whole place.

"Technically you are throwing it for us. This is kind of your day?"

"My day?" I say and she nods. "Yeah. When mom left we were about to start freshman year high school. You raised us through high school."

"God help me." I say and she laughs. "Couldn't have done it without you." She hugs me putting her arms around me. "Don't make me emotional." I tell her and she kisses my cheeks.

"Hey!" London says walking into the kitchen. "Are you crazy? You're in Pyjamas? I am leaving you. I am class valedictorian! You think I'm gonna be late."

"We know you have told us a million times!" Paris says stomping up the stairs.

"Stop it. You know todays difficult day for her." I say and she cocks her head.

"She's leaving me in a couple of weeks for Howard University? Why is she upset. She gets to go off but I cant because I wanted to have sex." She pouts. I fix her lip gloss. She had her make up all done, hair straightend. She had her lashes and nails done with Paris and I yesterday. She was all ready in her cute white dress. They were such pretty, smart and sweet girls. It made me emotional.

"Because its first time she will be away from her twin and you- also she barely graduated. She was on the verge of being kicked out valedictorian."

"Im the one pregnant and hormonal..."

"So you decided yet?"

"Yes. So... I am staying in New York and having the baby. I'm gonna be delay my freshman year until next year."

"Good plan. I like it."

"Lucas' mom says we can live in their old house they own. They moved out years ago but they're happy for us to live there. Its small unlike this... its 3 bedrooms.

"You can always stay here."

"I know..." She says. "But I wanna live with my baby daddy too unless..."

"No way." I say and she chuckles. "I'm 18. I think its time I be an adult anyway." She says as I roll my eyes. We have some breakfast and watch Paris run down all ready like her sister.

"Where is Kayden?"

"He said he will meet us there." London says.

"Ive invited dad and I have invited Ace." Paris says in the car.

"You invited Ace?" I say and she nods.

"Thought you two were cool? Ace is kind of a big part of us... he always bails us out. Picks me up when I am too drunk to get home and is always making sure were OK." I didnt even know he was still doing stuff like that.

Kayden stood outside waiting for us looking at dapper in his suit- without the tie.

"Look at you." I say hugging my younger brother. I take pictures of the three before the girls run away for gowns and stuff.

"You okay?" Kayden asks me and I look at him. "Yeah good good. You?"

"Thats good. Its nice to see you back to normal." He says. "Especially without that new boyfriend."