Chapter 38

Adele's POV

"You're leaning too much on that leg." I say watching Ace stand in the kitchen.

"Relax, I am feeling fine." He says eating a bag of cheetos. Even though he just came from the gym. He spent all night getting high with Tristan.

"Youre not wearing a cast in our wedding pictures." I tell him. "You better keep that leg unbroken."

"Okay okay." He says laughing at me.

I couldnt believe I was actually marrying him. It was funny because after nearly 6 years together I still felt like it was impossible to ever not be inlove with him. I loved him literally so much that it hurt sometimes.

Ace had changed a lot since that year apart. His anger was still there and so was mine. He was just a little better I guess at controlling his.

I remember this first time I saw Ace flip out and I remember the first time he saw me flip out.

5 years ago

"Are you going to just mess me around or do you actually like me?" Ace says leanings against his car. He drove a black Mercedes which caught everyones eye in this neighbourhood.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him as I walk up to him after taking the trash out.

"Well I referred to you as my girlfriend to my friend and you just looked at me funny."

"Because usually you ask someone to be their girlfriend I guess?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Well..." I say as he stares at me with those dark eyes. Ace was a pretty boy and he knew it. He used it to his full advantage. He had a beautiful shaped face, pink lips, a dimple when he smiled and perfecr white teeth. His lashes long which I was always jealous about. He didnt even care about them it was unfair.

His hair was curly when he let it grow out and he usually had a clean fade on the side. Today there was a zig zag line through the fade.

Ace was build tall and big. He had a subtle muscle tone body. He usually wore plain tshirts and jeans not too skinny. He had on a white tshirt today and black jeans with a few rips. He wore white airforces underneath them with a black tick.

Ace always had a chain on- whether it was gold or diamonds he was iced out including his wrist.

"Yes or no Young. Its quite simple." He says standing up straight.

"If I say yes you have to bring me pizza for dinner tonight."

"Extra cheese?" He says and I chuckle walking over to him as he kissed me. He kissed me hard, he held on to my waist as his tongue slipped in my mouth.

A car pulled up behind me and I look up breaking the kiss.

"Fuck." I mumble standing up straight.

"Adele." The guy says climbing out. These social workers just come out of nowhere since my mom went to prison.

"Hey." I say as he looks at Ace.

"Just thought to check in." He says. "Where is everyone?"

"Paris and London went to a friend after school. Kayden's playing football at the park with his friends." I say.

"And Miss Harrison?"

"Yes. She should be back from the store in about two hours. She made a stop at her friends house before. Visiting the sick she loves being a good Christian." I lie.