Chapter 21

Tristan's POV

"Adele's coming back today." Serena tells me as I sat on the living room floor with Toby playing with him.

"That's good." I say. Ace without Adele is too much to handle. He was bored out of his mind. She was only gone a week yet, he was always pestering me.

"You seem distracted."

"I am?" I say looking at her as she cleaned up some toys around me. Suddenly Toby wants them as he started screaming out for them.

"Tobias my house looks like a play area for kids." Serena says as she gives it back to him. Serena was getting heavily pregnant. She was really showing now, no doubt about it even if she wore hoodies. Time was ticking so fast. We still didn't know what were having because she wants to be surprised.

"It was worse when CJ and Christopher were here." I tell her. "That kids muddy shoes used to drive me nuts. Or he would go into the pool and would run back dripping into house." She says.

"Kinda do miss them." I say and she chuckles.

"Well look how the tables turned." She says sitting down looking at her phone. "Mommy needs a vacation." She tells Toby who climbs over her as she kissed his face.

"We should go." I tell her.

"As if you can stay from work for 5 minutes." She says to me.

"You want me to make it happen?" I say and she just looks at me. "I want to go Cabo before I pop this baby out."

"2 months to go." I say and she sighs. "I'm so tired. I feel like I could sleep for days. This pregnancy so much more difficult than Toby. My whole body is killing me."

"You wanna go rest?" I say. "I'll take Toby with me to pick up Mckenzie."

"Why can't she just drop him off here?" She asks.

"I don't know." I shrug. Serena has been vocal about how much she dislikes Izzy and it was starting to annoy me because the girl hasnt done anything. She even tried to befriend Serena but her and Adele were on their mean girl thing making her feel uncomfortable like were in high school again.

"Why you getting into a mood." She says as I got up. "You wanna rest while I take Toby?" I ask her again.

"Dont dismiss me like that." She says frowning at me. "You're pregnant as fuck I don't wanna argue." I tell her.

"My child is fine here." She says. "You go to that overly friendlt girlfriend of yours."

"What?" I say. "Why she got to hug you everytime she sees you?"

"You're jealous." I say laughing. She made me laugh as I leaned in kissing her lips.

"I love you." I tell her before I also kiss Tobias.

It was not easy having a whole child in a different household, especially with Serena acting this way. Its not like I planned it or anything. I'd love for Mckenzie to live a 2 parent household.

Izzy was currently staying in an apartment. It was small to say the least. Mckenzie had much more space at mine where he ran around all day.

Ive given Izzy money which she keeps refusing so now I just leave it in the house whenever I come to pick Mckenzie. She was working in a clothing shop at the moment and I had Mckenzie 2 days a week when she worked. Technically he stayed with Serena or the nanny whenever I was working but I made sure to spend time with him.