Chapter 39

Ace's POV

The next morning I walk into Tristan's house with Tristan.

Everyone was eating breakfast it was a full house it seemed.

"Hey." I say as Adele ignores me. She was still mad I guess. She feeds Toby as he sat on her lap.

"Good morning." Tristan says

"Good morning?" Paris says. "I am in a full lockdown? I have stuff to do?"

"Thats fine? You will just have someone follow you around." I tell her.

I watch Serena's brothers stream into the room while I was too busy with Paris.

"Hey." Serena says as she looks at Theo, Manny and Sammy.

"What is going on?" Theo says

"What do you mean?" Tristan asks him.

"Well my son says you guys been robbed at gun point. Now youre all here?"

"Were handling it." Tristan says looking at Theo.

"As in its still not handled?" Manny says annoying me already as I sit down to eat food. I just wanted to cuss him out.

"You let them new clown rob you and hurt your family?" Manny now says to me.

"Look I'm in a terrible mood right now so stop fucking talking to me." I tell him.

"There is kids here just to remind everyone." Paris yells out.

"Look what can we do?" Theo says. "If you need men I got it. If you need other stuff we got it too."

"We got this. Were handling this?" Tristan tells Theo again.

"This concerns my sister and kids so... I'm sorry Tristan. I gotta step in." Theo says. "I have extra men covering the grounds, checking everything out."

"Theo get out of my house." Tristan says finally getting up. Serena gets up with him pushing him back.

"Your house? You moved back in?" Sammy says.

"What is this?" Tristan says to Serena. "Either get these clowns out or I will." I tell Tristan.

"I got it." Curtis says walking into the kitchen. "A full house huh?"

"You seem to have forgotten that were family Tristan." Theo says to him making me roll my eyes. Thank God for my in laws who was made up of Paris who was fixing her lip gloss in the butter knife she used to spread butter on her toast and Kayden who was probably thinking about the girls he was not seeing tonight because of this inconvenience.

"So whatever lead you got. Were in." Theo says and I sigh getting up following Curtis out the room.

I sit out in the garden where I light a cigarette.

"What you got?" I ask him as Tristan and the other Suarez's follow him out.

"We got names, addresses everything. Best time to hit is actually 7am when theyre all sleeping."

"Well theyre all dead." I say. "They pissed off my girl. I cant wait till 7am? Thats a whole day."

"We have to be smart. Not erratic." Tristan says to me.

"You don't think theyre on guard 24/7?" I ask him

"Well most of them are grown men with wives and children." Curtis says.

"We don't play dirty." Tristan says and I get up.

"They came to my house and held Adele at gun point." I remind him annoyed. "Were wiping them all out. I don't care. We have to set an example. They think they can do this? Now all the other ones are going to start. Were too friendly. Way too friendly. The only reason they messed with us is because we let these sell in our city and now they think they can mess with us." I remind my brothers as I nod at the Suarez's.